|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 12 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||GC2-48N|
4-Year Large Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ramblewood high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop(Natural Gas), GC2-48N
|Price:||$332.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Natural gas type......FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Ceramic glass with heavy cast iron pot stand, sealed burner. Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection trigger mechanism, Auto shut off gas supply. LPG/Propane gas conversion nozzle included.
- Electric ignition, 110V AC input. Max. Power: Bottom Hob 5800 BTU, Top Hob 9500. Off-The-Grid feature allows burner to be light up by match in case of storm power outage
- Cooktop dimension:12"(W) x 20"(D)
- ETL safety certified. One year warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Stylistically, it's nice to look at as well. Overall I would recommend this product for someone who needs a light use two burner gas stove.
Here are the (minor) things that keep me from giving it a 5 star rating:
1) The on/off gas knobs are a little too close to the main burner. It would have been better if the main (larger) burner was in the rear. The actual layout won't burn the hair on your fingers or anything, but it just feels a little tight/warm compared to a full-size stove.
2) The electric ignition is "manual" - you turn on the gas and hold down the knob in order to light the gas. When the gas is lit, you release the knob. I would have preferred for the more normal system where you turn the knob all the way to maximum and the electric ignition goes on and then you back the knob off to turn the electric ignition off.
3) The electric ignition must stay on for a few seconds otherwise the gas flame goes right out. This period is noticeably longer than other electric ignition gas stoves I've used.
These three complaints are very minor, and maybe other people wouldn't even notice (or perhaps prefer the way at least #2 and #3 behave now versus the alternatives).
This cook-top has worked out quite well. I am happy with the ease of installation, and the overall look. The burners are nice and powerful, the back one is great for getting a sizable pot boiling quickly. As is to be expected with any black glass topped stove, every drop of grease shows, but it is easy to wipe up, and the cast iron grate is substantial (yet not too heavy).
My only complaint would be that it is difficult to adjust the flame size. You need a very very tiny long shafted screwdriver to insert into a tiny hole in the valve stem. I do not have one of these tiny screwdrivers, and after searching half a dozen hardware stores, I have given up the search and learned to live with it.
It has a thermocouple, so you do have to hold down the knobs a little longer than expected... the flame must heat the sensor a little bit to stay lit, but once you understand and get past this, you just hold down the knob a little longer.
As mentioned in another review, the 2 knobs are a little close to the bigger burner, but I haven't had any problems with this yet.
The burners are a little close together, so don't plan on using a skillet on one burner and a pot on the other at the same time.
I would not buy it again.
So for future buyers who may run in to this issue: This product includes a sensor that automatically shuts off the gas if it doesn't detect flame. Some other reviewers have stated that this sensor needs to heat up. In my case, the service tech told me that the sensor actually needs to be *touching the flame* - he even suggested very gently bending it with pliers to make sure it was fully in the flame. So just make note as you are setting it up.
Otherwise, an easy installation process, very nice, clean appearance, and seems to kick out enough heat for some basic cooking.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our Gas burner came quickly and it fit perfectly into our Tiny Home! thank you so much.Published 2 days ago by Laurie
Installed and it was pumping flames out of the knobs and damn near burnt down the house. I'm going to order a 2nd one and give it a try since the selection of quality 12 inches is... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Christopher Rugh
I had a minor problem with the stove received a replacement in 24 hrs and the product arrived on a Sunday. I'm impressed.Published 10 months ago by Crissy Field
This worked great for awhile, but then a sub letter somehow broke the dial function on the inside of the small burner. Not sure how to repair it.Published 12 months ago by Kent Welsh
The stove had internal gas leak and had to be returned .The second stove is working fine.Published 18 months ago by Sim S.