5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great in my Crown Vic!
Published on June 28, 2011 by Joe S

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
When the console arrived I noticed that the material around the lock was not laying flat on the surface as it should. There was a large air pocket. Also the unit was too long for my jeep, another strike against this item. I should have got the metal one at double the cost. I'm sending it back ASAP !
Published 5 months ago by gavnick ducusin

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great in my Crown Vic!, June 28, 2011
This review is from: Rampage Products 31501 76-95 CJ & Wrangler YJ Locking Center Console, Black
After reading many reviews and recommendations regarding center console's for the Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor, I purchased this because I could no longer stand the big emptiness between the front seats. Other people have stated how good it fits in the P71, and I have to agree. It fits snugly between the front two seats, provides a very comfortable armrest, and a gigantic storage bin. I have yet to permanently mount it with the supplied bracket, but even without that, it barely moves at all. If you are looking for a center console for your P71 I definitely recommend the Ultimate Locking Center Console.

1 Year Update!: After a year of using this console, it is still as good as new! I am still very happy with it :) I never did permanently mount it. I recommend the seller include "Crown Victoria" somewhere in the keywords so other people will find it for the P71.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT !!, May 22, 2011
Ok, let me start out by saying, if you have a Crown Victoria P71 (Police Package, without the split-bench front seats), and have a big empty space in-between the two bucket seats, then this is the PERFACT fit. I know MANY people that have this console in thier CVPI's, and ALL of them LOVE it. I would highly recommend this console to anyone that owns a Crown Victoria. Works well, and fits perfactly in between the seats.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, June 22, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Jeepers perspective, December 29, 2012
I bought this console in order to add some security, comfort, and looks for my Jeep Wrangler. At first I was in love with this thing! it look's great in the Jeep, and fit perfect! However, when I decided to test the locking mechanism, I found that with very little effort the lid would open, the lock was worthless. I wasn't happy about this, but decided to keep the console, and then a few days later it rained. The cloth coated interior got wet, and the smell of mildew still haunts the console.

Overall, I was not pleased with this product for an open-topped Jeep, while fitting and being extremely comfortable, I can not keep any valuables in it as it wont lock, or keep dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fits my '04 Ford CVPI perfectly!, March 21, 2013
Amazon needs to rewrite their product description for this item to include Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. Despite what their sorting software tells you, this item will fit perfectly between the seats of your CVPI. I installed it with 4 sheet metal screws and it's more than rigidly mounted.

Would I recommend this to other CVPI owners? You bet! Excellent quality for the money and more than enough storage space. I may even mount my CB radio inside the console!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Console, January 7, 2013
I have installed this console into my 2009 Ford Crown Vic Interceptor and its like it was made for it. It fights nice and snug between the seats, no need to bolt it down. A LOT of space inside this thing. The only reasons I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because its...kind of cheap quality but not so cheap that its garbage. This should serve great otherwise in my storm spotting vehicle.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this will be too high to rest your arm comfortably. You will need to lift your seat up ..., July 7, 2014
Higher than the normal console so if are around 5' 6" this will be too high to rest your arm comfortably. You will need to lift your seat up higher to adapt for the height. Perfect for taller people. Installed easily and lots of room inside for storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars good match for my crown vic, June 19, 2014
installed on a Crown Vic, fits snugly, Rubs against the seats and makes noises, but much better than whatever else found in stores, with less quality, same price and narrower

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissatifaction, December 30, 2013
There was a quality defect in that the vinyl was cut too soon to complete a seam. I called and e-mailed to request an exchange versus a refund but because it was purchased in late November and not opened until Christmas, my request was well past the 15-day return policy. Rampage has not responded to my request for an exchange.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits my Crown Vic to a T, July 12, 2012
I bought this model after reading a review from a satified buyer with a Crown Vic. I ordered one and it fits my 2004 Police Interceptor perfectly. Simple screw in installation. Looks like it came with the car and at a great price. I'm 100% satisfied.