5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, Great price
So happy I ordered these boots! I've been looking for a pair of casual, every day boots to wear this winter over jeans and these will do nicely. They're very comfortable and seem to be made well. They were also very easy to pull on and fit easily over jeans without any tightness or pinching. The man made leather material feels nice as well and isn't plastic-y.
Published on November 14, 2012 by RSG0115

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Wide Calf
Published on November 20, 2012 by txgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, Great price, November 14, 2012
RSG0115 (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Riding Boots, November 1, 2012
I ordered these boots in a size 9 which is my standard size. When they arrived, I found them to fit short in the toe box. I promptly returned them for a half-size larger and the fit is great. Nice and comfortable. Very stylish. No problems with the return or exchange. Amazon was quick in getting the new size to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pair of Boots, November 7, 2012
This is a great pair of boots! They are quite comfortable and a nice alternative to boots with a much higher heel. I've worn these with pants and even skirts and they went well with my clothing options. They are true to size, at least for me, as I'm a size 10. I would definitely recommend these to my family members and friends who like boots in this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rampage Women's Boots, November 9, 2012
I really love these boots. They are super hardy and definitely a good deal. They run just a little small so if you prefer boots loose or if you are planning on wearing them with thicker socks you might want to go half a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, November 20, 2012
These boot were surprisingly comfortable! I love them!!! They look great too! If you're on the fence, I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, November 8, 2012
Love the style of these boots. I wore them an entire day at work and they were so comfortable. They are very true to size. Look great with skirts and dresses.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Wide Calf, November 20, 2012
Very cute boot, but this is definitely not a wide calf boot. I could not get it more than half way up my lower leg and had to take it back off. I have struggled to find a riding style boot that would fit my calf. If you want something similar try the Nine West Shiza Knee High Boot. They fit my calf and had plenty of room for jeans to be tucked in. I have worn them a few times and they are pretty comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me tell you.., December 28, 2012
This Boot is totally worth it and let me tell you why.
PRO :
Comfortable, it feels not awesome but it feels like a regular boot would feel-Comfy.
Look: It is beautiful, love how the brown just shows off the little sewings and belt accessories! Very Chic!
Made: I say the design and fabric made to make this boot was used properly. No unfinished sewings or cuts, very well made. Worth your money.

CON:
Size, I was going to get a size 9.5 (My true size) however after reading reviews I thought it would be a good idea to get a size down. Sadly, they didnt have a 9 currently so i opt for a 9.5 and found it is fine, however, it is a little big as people have said before. So if i were you I would get one size down from your true size.

Overall, I love this boot! I am glad that i bought it!
If also wondering -Age 17, 130 pounds. 5'7"
(I heard that if you calfs are big then it might be too tight. Thankfully, I dont have defined, big calfs but i wanted to throw that in.)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THEM, December 23, 2012
When I got them I have to admit, I hated them. They weren't the best quality and looked cheap. I expected them to look like the pic but not even close. Also the size runs a bit small, and they fit weird. And after I wore them about three times they started to fall apart. DO NOT BUY THEM!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, not durable, December 21, 2012
These boots are comfortable and have a nice lining for colder weather, and they (IMHO) don't even look too plastic-y from afar. However they scratch like there's no tomorrow from very mild wear, so are really not worth the price.