|Fits as expected||
Rampage Women's Idaho Riding Boot
|Price:||$17.41 - $96.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- The style name / style number is Idaho /
- Color: Cognac
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Rampage Idaho Boots feature a Synthetic upper with a Round Toe. The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and wear.
RAMPAGE caters to the young contemporary woman, offering her eclectic, fashion-forward products to wear in every aspect of her constantly evolving lifestyle. The RAMPAGE customer is inspired by celebrities and has a huge appetite for designer inspiration.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0050G27FK
- Item model number: IDAHO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
-Keeps my legs warm
-Heavier than other boots
-Structured (can't crease the shoe because of the structure which feels like im dragging the shoe)
-Not rain or snow proof
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Decent boot boots at a great price. But far to tight in the calf.Published 12 months ago by Dennis Laughlin
I really do love these. I wish they were made with a slightly more durable material (they will tip over unless leaning against something when not on your foot) because I really... Read morePublished 13 months ago by G. Campbell
I read many reviews about the boot being too tight in the calf area and I have to agree. The color is beautiful though and I decided to keep thembecause of this.Published 13 months ago by S. B.
I did not buy these boots from Amazon, however I have had them for about 2 years and am soon getting rid of them. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Emma