Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 3, 2013
These boots are difficult to get into because the zipper is in the middle of the side and does not go all the way up to the top of the boot. Odd indeed. However, I purchased them because I was going on an RV trip and photographing in rattlesnake country and wanted a high top boot as protection. I took walks in these boots and they remained comfortable, so I'm quite pleased with them.
on December 12, 2012
Was really happy with the speed in which these boots arrived. Boots appear to be made really well, & look really cute. There's enough room inside where I can easily tuck my jeans in & I've gotten several compliments. My only complaint would be that they are really hard on my heels. The sole has no cushion at all, so I invested in some inexpensive heel inserts & they are much, much better. Still would not wear them if I was going to be walking all day, but overall I'm really happy with the look & fit (they run true to size). Would definitely recommend.
on October 23, 2012
Stylish boots for the price paid. They feel quite plastic, but from afar they look great. Not sure how they hold up in extreme wether, but they are pretty durable in the rain. Fit is true to size and they are comfortable. They are quite roomy in the calf, but fits well.
on October 24, 2014
I was satisfied with the way the boot looked upon arrival, no complaints there. However they ran small in the calf area for me and I found that strange because I have another pair of Rampage boots that fit well dressed with jeans or tights. When trying on the Idaho boots I could hardly get my foot in the boot, when I finally did they were too small with jeans on. So I tried them on with tights and I still had the same problem. But I was able to find another Rampage boot that I hope fits better than this pair. Also the cognac color is darker than the other brown color that's listed.
on January 23, 2012
Seller was efficient enough, had to return the first pair because these boots seem to run a little small, but I had to pay the $9.99 shipping again. The return process ran smoothly though, and shipping speeds were timely. As for the boots - one 1/2 size larger than I normally wear was a much better fit, the boots are super cute, and not at all cheap looking. I only have one gripe, but I feel it's significant enough to warrant leaving a review... The very first day I wore the boots (within a few hours, actually) the buckle on the right boot broke off! After spending $10 to have the first pair shipped, $10 to for the return shipping on that pair, and $10 to have this final pair shipped to me I really don't want to pay any more for shipping, or go through the hassle of the return/exchange process so I've just been wearing them despite the missing buckle. No one seems to have noticed, but I will eventually just take them into my local shoe repair place & see if I can get the buckle replaced. When it's all said and done, I will have paid around $80+ on these boots, and I'm not really sure if it was worth it...
on December 26, 2014
I did not buy these boots from Amazon, however I have had them for about 2 years and am soon getting rid of them. They are nice, but they tend to slouch a lot as they get older and due to the slouching the brown tends to scratch off. A year ago, I had a problem in which one of the soles came unattached from the shoe and I recently had the same problem. Although it was easy to fix with super glue, it was still frustrating. Similarly, the brown scratches off a lot and they get scuffed easily. However, clearly since I have had them for 2 years I do like the look of them very much!
on February 19, 2013
These boots are exactly what I wanted. Cute riding boots to wear with tights and keep my feet warm during the winter. The only issue I have is that they are a little wide around the ankles. Other than that, they are worth every penny.
on May 22, 2013
I love these boots! I was looking for a pair of black boots that I could wear with anything and these fit the bill. I wear them all the time and have received many compliments. I will say that I usually wear a size 9, which I ordered, but it was a little big. I should have gotten an 8.5 or maybe even an 8. I decided it wasn't too much of an inconvenience and didn't want to go through the process of returning them, so I kept them. Also, the buckle can sometimes catch on your clothing or hurt a little when you cross your legs sitting down. Still, I'm very happy with my purchase! They've held up pretty well. I would definitely consider purchasing Rampage boots again in the future.
on November 23, 2011
Everything was fine with the boots - Very comfortable and look cute. I normally wear 9.5, and sometimes up to 10 if I'm buying boots but based on other comments, I bought a 9 and they fit just right. I thought the shipping was less than it turned out to be. The box they arrived in looked like someone had worn the box as boots! Yikes - what a mess. I am glad the boots did not appear to have been worn before, though.
on January 3, 2013
I really like the boots when they came, but they were too tight on my calves so I had to return them. They would have worked ok for wearing with tights but my jeans would not fit in them. I have medium to large sized legs (I am a runner).