Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Lacuna Coil Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 8, 2012
I was looking for affordable brown boots and thought these were cute and affordable. The box arrived quickly but I was very disappointed when I saw the boots. The zipper on one boot would not open at all and had a large piece of extra material sewn in between the boot materal and zipper. The other boot zipper was very hard to open but the boot fit well and seemed comfortable. The soles look sturdy but both boots had deep creases in them. The overall quality of material/workmanship makes me think they would last six months. Perhaps if the zippers worked as designed, I would have kept them as the design is nice.
on October 26, 2012
I bought these because I really wanted a boot with little or no heel for the fall/winter months. These look nice, even though they are not real leather. They don't look cheap at all. I always worry about buying boots online because I have thick ankles, so boots can be too skinny to zip. These are true to size (I ordered a 7.5). They are snug around my calves, but I'm able to tuck my jeans into them, which is nice. My only complaint is that the shipper requires a signature for delivery, so when I ordered them with my prime account (wanted them in time for the weekend)and I wasn't home when they arrived they took the package back to Fedex and I had to wait till Monday for them to attempt delivery again. I think Amazon should override any signature requirement if a Prime account holder specifically orders them with two day delivery.
on December 27, 2011
I had spent a lot of time looking for boots that were comfortable, quiet and looked good at a reasonable price. These fit all those qualifications. I had ordered other boots at the same time that were more than twice as much money, and I'm returning them due to squeaky soles and clanky zippers. These are so comfortable, and I get compliments every time I wear them. I'm so happy I bought these!
on December 30, 2013
This is my second pair (i literally wore the first pair out and at the end one zipper broke, but i had them for over a year then and walked in them a lot)and they are pretty sturdy even though they are not the highest quality.I found them for the most part very comfortable even after a long day but if i would walk in them for 2 hours straight the sole of my feet would kind of hurt.Because it is not a very breathable material my feet could feel kind of hot in them after a few hours but i experienced this with other more expensive boots as well.I would say for the price they are pretty cute and solid.I actually received several compliments on how nice they look.
on October 29, 2014
I bought this boot at a huge discount (maybe ten dollars total) figuring that I didn't have much to lose. I have athletic calves, and although I can barely squeeze them into the shaft of the boot, I can wear them all day with pretty much no discomfort. It's a cute boot, and looks nearly identical to the picture.
on February 4, 2013
I got these because I wanted a pair of boots that weren't super cheap (i.e. would start dying almost immediately like some other boots I have gotten), but which also weren't super expensive. These are the perfect balance. I love the riding boot style, and I can easily wear them over my skinny jeans, or alone with a dress. The bottom has enough traction to be perfect for rainy cities like Seattle, while still being cute and simple.
on January 5, 2014
I had my first pair for over 4 years. Just buying my second pair. I'm a hair stylist, So you can imagine, they have to be comfortable and durable. They are both. Thank goodness the tag was inside so I could buy more. Love love love them.
on January 8, 2014
So first off let me start off with the con, either it is my feet being weird or perhaps the toe cut but the right show was a little bit snugger then the left .. however whatevers, for the price it is a GREAT buy!

As you know, buying shoes online, can always be a bit tricky, but I got the Indiana boot on black friday in brown and wanted another one in black for this lovely season.

It really is an overall comfortable boot; it is stable, and will get a few compliments through-out the day. It doesn't necessarily look "cheap" upon first or second glance, which is a problem some can run into with synthetic low-cost boots.

I just wish boots where made a little bit snugger to the calf, as I do hope for a more fitted look, but that is more an overall statement then a comment to this particular shoe.
on January 5, 2013
These are great boots at a great price! I wanted boots that weren't quite as casual as my light brown riding boots, but still have low heel and comfort for me to wear at work all day. I am glad to say these boots did both! Can't complain!
on February 12, 2012
Super comfortable boots. The style is not too extreme but not boring - right in the middle. Of course they are too wide for my skinny bird legs, and the buckle at the top is more decorative than functional.

They do look better than in this photo, but they're a lower quality synthetic material than I'm used to. I can't see them surviving too many seasons, but at this price it's not a terrible waste.