4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and very comfortable
Published on December 6, 2008 by Kathleen

2.0 out of 5 stars cute style as you can see.. but very cheap looking!!
Published on February 9, 2010 by Vickietoria

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and very comfortable, December 6, 2008
This review is from: Rampage Women's Murphy Tall Boot (Apparel)
These boots are very cute and very comfortable. I ordered them in black suede - BUT THEY ARE NOT SUEDE. They are faux leather (or I guess what they are now calling "leatherette"). But even so, I think they are great. They make my size 10 foot look much smaller - very flattering. The heel is just the right height - not too high. And they fit true to size. I recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 20, 2009
I absolutely love these boots. They're probably my favorite pair of boots ever.
They are slightly big in the heel, but that is the only problem I have with them.
They're wonderful; they were shipped quickly, they're good quality, they're comfortable, and they're wonderful to walk in.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute style as you can see.. but very cheap looking!!, February 9, 2010
i am fine with synthetic materials and knew that it would be and have other man-made material shoes.. but these are very low-grade quality.. the edges are unfinished and can see the threads... the little pleats are "sewn" very carelessly.. screaming 10$ shoe.. but the style is so cute that i still wear them,cuz not worth price sending back.. but was very surprised when i recieved them because the other reviews were good and they look good in pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars love affair, May 12, 2009
I love these boots! This was the first time I ever purchased footware online and was both skeptical and hesitant, but looking at the pictures, they appeared to be as close to what I wanted at the right price as I was going to find. Took the plunge and made the purchase and it has been bliss ever since. Fit like a glove right out of the box and look fabulous!Arrived in less then expected time as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 starts all around, August 7, 2009
the boot is absolutely beautiful! as other reviews mentioned, is super confortable, really... surprisingly confortable for the heel height and it does make my feet look a LOT smaler!
amazon (as always)did an amazing job packing and shipping it, i got the 2 day free shipping for prime, and actually got it the next day!
couldnt be happier with my purchase! definatly worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, October 30, 2009
Margarita (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Prior reviews stated that these boots are comfortable, and they are.
They look beautiful with skinny jeans, haven't tried them out with a skirt.
They do come close to your knees, so they're not exactly mid calf boots as they are described.
The chunky heel is just right, comfortable to walk in.
Great purchase!