Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 3, 2007
This is a simple but effective breadboard for prototyping. I started to get into AVR programming but the single plastic breadboard I had wasn't large enough and didn't have posts for power. With this board I can plug my power supplies directly into the board using banana clips and not have to mess with messy wiring.
on January 19, 2013
It's a pretty standard Breadboard, nothing fancy, but it's pretty solid and withstand the heavy and continuous use.
I recommend it for engineering students, to do electronic projects.
on July 26, 2013
Lots of tie down points. Large work area. Mounted on metal with rubber feet to help isolate RF interference. The power lugs at the top are a new feature too.
on August 24, 2014
Getting back into electronics as a hobby and this is a must have. It is a high quality breadboard.
on May 8, 2013
I like to have several things going at once. This fills the bill. Lots of room to work stuff out and test several variations.
on May 29, 2015
Not as big as I thought it was but I am satisfied
on May 14, 2015