Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Audition: A Memoir forum

Random thoughts about The View

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 23, 2008 2:47:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 23, 2008 2:55:39 PM PDT
La Raine says:
Is anyone else old enough to have watched the TV show Girl Talk, from the '60's? Virginia Graham hosted it, and it was a panel of well-known women talking about anything they found amusing or interesting. The View reminds me of Girl Talk, although I'm sure it would like to think of itself as a much more serious show, with all the talk about politics.

I watched the first episode of The View, and turned it off mid-show because I couldn't make out what they were saying, all talking over and interrupting each other.

I started watching the show again when Rosie and Donald were having their feud, and find myself still watching. It's something interesting to listen to while I work around the house in the morning.

The women still talk over and interrupt each other, but I must be more tolerant today than I was 11 years ago.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Audition: A Memoir forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  May 23, 2008
Latest post:  May 23, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Audition: A Memoir
Audition: A Memoir by Barbara Walters (Hardcover - May 6, 2008)
4.1 out of 5 stars (421)