Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "WiFi Range Extender & Wireless Router Combo (300 M...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 68% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
WiFi Range Extender & Wireless Router Combo (300 Mbps) by Medialink - With Easy YouTube Setup Video (Part# MWNWAPR300N )
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.00 (64%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Installing customer-supplied router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- WiFi Range Extender Setup Video Posted at YouTube.com/mediabridgeusa | Quick Installation Guide Included for Normal Wireless Router Setup
- Create a WiFi network to connect your devices to the internet OR enhance your existing WiFi network, making better coverage into dead zones in your house with Range Extender mode.
- Supports latest wireless security features and parental controls. Network administrators can manage internet filtering and bandwidth control for specific devices.
- (4) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN ports, for direct wired connections. Works with all operating systems (Mac, PC, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.), Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, any manufacturer's wireless adapters and most manufacturers' DSL/Cable modems.
- WHQL Certified by Microsoft to be compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP(also supports Mac, Windows 8, Windows 10,Linux, and others that do not offer certification). Backwards compatible with older Wi-Fi networks and 802.11b/g devices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: WiFi Range Extender & Wireless Router Combo (300 Mbps) by Medialink - With Easy YouTube Setup Video (Part# MWNWAPR300N )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sky Rocket Sales|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Megabytes Per Second||300 Megabits Per Second||150 Megabits Per Second||Information not provided|
|Total Lan Ports||4||4||4||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 BGN||802 11 BG||802 11 B|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
This Medialink Router & Range Extender can create a WiFi network for you to wireless connect your devices to the internet. Do you want better WiFi coverage than what you are getting from your existing wireless router? This unit can alternatively be setup (with the help of an easy YouTube video) to extend your signal into dead zones throughout your home.
- Extend any existing WiFi network or create a new network
- YouTube videos for easy setup at youtube.com/mediabridgeusa
- Internal antennas & wall mounting to save desk space
- (4) 10/100 Mbps LAN ports for wired connections
- QoS traffic prioritization for smooth performance
- Stylish LED's identify your connection status
- Wireless transmission speeds up to 300Mbps (not the same as download speeds)
- Supports 802.11b/g/n clients operating on 2.4GHz
- Modes: Wireless Router or Range Extender (Wireless WAN)
- Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Antenna: 2 internal 2Tx2R
- Connection types: PPPoE, Dynamic, Static, PPTP, L2TP
- Port Forwarding, DMZ Host, Static Routing, VPN Passthrough
- Transmit Power: 20 dBm
- DDNS: Supports No-IP
- Power adapter: Suitable for international use
- Input: 110~240VAC
- Output: 9V, 1A
Works with all operating systems, Smartphones, tablets, Wi-Fi enabled devices, manufacturers' 2.4 GHz wireless adapters & most manufacturers' DSL/cable modems
1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
The bottom line is that I'm VERY glad I ordered this. Set up was a breeze if you follow the very simple instructions to the letter. I was up and running in minutes.
My other concern was how well it would sing with my Cisco Wireless N Bridge(The Cisco-Linksys WET610N Dual-Band Wireless-N Gaming and Video Adapter)in my living room which is notoriously finicky with non-Cisco product integration. I'm very pleased to report that it immediately started communicating once set up, and has been rock solid for 3 days streaming Hi Def 720p and 1080p video. The signal strength is fantastic and has out performed other routers I have owned in the past. Time will tell how it holds up over the long run. I will update this post if anything goes awry.
Finally as icing on the cake, the router just looks cool. Thats always a happy bonus!
The only negative I could find is that the tech support line isn't 24 hours. Seeing as how I didn't need it, I suppose that really isn't a negative in the truest sense.
I'm a heavy Amazon user who doesn't even write reviews yet felt compelled to for this gem. A Great product, at a great price, and easy set up. Who could ask for more?Read more ›
1) The only way you can connect the Medialink and the Verizon Router are:
a. Connect the Verizon LAN Jack (yellow) to the Medialink LAN Jack (yellow).
2) Disenable the "DHCP Server" on the Medialink Router.
a. Login to the Medialink Router > under the "DHCP Server" left menu > un-check the "DHCP Server Enable " box
3) Change the IP address on the Medialink Router to "+1" from the Verizon Router
a. Login to the Medialink Router > under the "Advanced Settings" left menu > type in the new number in the "IP Address" box
b. Example if Verizon Router IP is "192.168.1.1" then use "192.168.1.2"
NOTE: You should also change your network name and password per their instructions, but "**NO**" changes are required in the Verizon Router.
A) I now have two wireless networks. Is this going to cause any issues (speed)?
B) Results from Verizon's "Broadband Speed Test" ran 5 times on each router:
a. Verizon: Down 8Mbps & Up 4Mbps
b. Medialink Down 25Mbps & Up 4Mbps
C) I recommend that Medialink includes instructions for the Verizon Router on their website.
D) I hope my challenges result in an improved experience for the next user, for I still would highly recommend this Medialink router.
My Verizon Router:
I just received my Medialink router this afternoon and installed it just a bit ago. The instructions were simple, the process took me about 7 minutes. I noticed a few other Fios user's review and they had to contact Media Link for assistance. That was not needed for me. The router came with two sets of instructions, one for DSL users, and one for "ALL USERS, EXPECT USERS WITH A DSL MODEM&" I used the instructions for all users since Fios is not DSL. Easy peasy baby.
FUDGE CAKES! I just tested my speeds again. Average on my pc is now..... 77 DOWNLOAD! 30 ON UPLOAD <<--Impressive. On the laptop my average speed is 30 download and 27 upload. I'm a happy customer.
When you are on the Medialink's router settings screen, click on WLAN settings, then scroll down and click on 'Security Settings'. CHANGE your security mode to
'WPA2-Personal' On the same screen, ALSO CHANGE the WPA Algorithms to 'AES'.
I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but after changing my router and the computer I wirelessly hooked it to from WPA to WPA2 AND the Algorithms to AES, the speed of my wireless network immediately increased from 54 Mbps to 150 Mbps!!
So, by switching to WPA2-Personal, you will not only have a MORE SECURE wireless network, but maybe a FASTER one as well!! Medialink should update their manuals and software to recommend WPA2 for their routers....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This media router solved the problems I was having with my ATT combo router/modem when playing recorded programs from computer to TV via Ethernet cable.Published 19 hours ago by Major Purchaser
I bought it after reading positive reviews about it. But it appears that you get what you paid for. I had a perfectly good tested ethernet cable connected to the router, and was... Read morePublished 1 day ago by ran sun
So far doing its job a a booster well. Was a little difficult to get setup but online directions helped greatly.Published 1 day ago by iamom
Quick and easy to configure as a range extender. All it took was an ethernet connection to a computer, once you get an IP, browse to the IP of the range extender (was 192.168.8. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this with the sole intention of using it as a wifi extender for my pstv. The medialink sits in a bedroom on the second floor and connects to a router on the first... Read morePublished 3 days ago by DB
I bought to broaden my wifi signal. My Zyxel stopped working and after a thorough survey decided to buy this for $17. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rodolfo Tacsan Ch
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.