5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic Personality
When Rankin's Heidlilicious arrived, the book was wrapped in shrink wrap. While removing this plastic, I immediately could appreciate the physical quality of this book. It seems many book publishers are looking for ways to reduce the costs associated with publication and quality often suffers as a result. Heidilicious is the exception.

The dust jacket is...
Published on January 20, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish there were more outfits
I guess because of the cover I was expecting more playful outfits. Something a little more playful Victoria Secret like. It is definitely not that. It is an artsy look at some photographs of Heidi. The book, paper and binding get a 5 star for sure very, very well done. I wish they would redo this with some more of the stuff the demographic might like.
Published 2 months ago by Super4me2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamic Personality, January 20, 2010
Amazon Customer "jjr" (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)

The dust jacket is thick and double folded at the edges, providing sturdy protection to the hot pink cloth bound boards of the book. If the dust jacket is removed, a smooth-lined silhouette of the female form is embossed in white on the front. The contrast between the white figure and the pink cloth is striking.

The binding appears tight and double-stitched and should survive more than one generation of heavy use.

The high quality of Rankin's photographs are consistent throughout the book and the paper stock used for printing is thick high quality gloss. The ink goes all the way to the edges of the paper.

The mood of the photographs remains playful throughout, but the approach is very dynamic. Heidi mimics a kitten, is clothed only with chocolate syrup, reveals an angry clenched-fisted snarl, frolics nude on the beach, and remains stunningly sexy regardless.

There is a text interview by her husband, Seal, and an interview of Heidi herself. This text is translated into several languages and first appears to be longer than actuality.

If searching for criticism, one may discover a couple of page-spanning photographs that are interrupted by the middle seam of the book, making them difficult to fully appreciate.

Overall this is a quality photographic essay of personality and liberating sexuality. Rankin provides a beautiful collection that constantly reminds of the playful fun side of humanity, and choosing Heidi to help inspire this message was brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Heidi!, June 4, 2010
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
Holy Heidi! This book is as gorgeous as it's namesake. Beautiful binding, unparalleled print quality, very heavy stock: Wow! When I saw this book, I knew I had to have it, and every time I open it, I'm as happy as I was the day it arrived.

What continues to strike me is the relationship that comes across in Rankin's photos. He and Heidi are comfortable with one another. You always hear "smile with your eyes" on shows like America's Next Top Model: in this book, Heidi smiles with her whole body and Rankin captures every inch of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ...Heidi, my Angel !!, December 6, 2010
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
Heidi is always my god of love, so this portfolio book is one of the "must have" in my book shelf. Rankin's angle to see Heidi is really fantastic and you'll find that there is many many photoes are published in fashion magazines before, so..why not buy this one with nice binding!!? By the way, if you're a collector, you should buy one...otherwise, you'll feel bad with your finger-prints on it!?!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect photography book!, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
I loved this book! Every portrait, every composition is a world apart. I am an amateur photographer and for me, this is an amazing bedside book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish there were more outfits, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to round out our coffee table collection, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
Really well put together coffee table book with text that was enjoyable to read and pictures that represent Heidi's entire career.

Great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstasnding collection of tasteful photos., June 24, 2012
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
Heidi Klum is one of the world's most famous super models, and Rankin is one of the world's most famous photographers. This collection of mostly nude photos tastefully emphasizes Heidi's unmatched beauty and catches her well-known playful sides as well. The book is reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
I was not totally satisfied as I was expecting more than I received in the book. I was going on what I heard and I didn't get it.
It was not the company it was me so thank you. I was expecting to see some total nude pictures not there.

2.0 out of 5 stars No No NO, September 8, 2014
R Siskel "Movie Watcher" (KANSAS CITY, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rankin's Heidilicious (Hardcover)
Much ado about nothing. She's cute, but minimal skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 19, 2014
Gorgeous woman.

Rankin's Heidilicious
Rankin's Heidilicious by Rankin (Hardcover - October 15, 2009)
$65.00 $45.85