5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritually Fulfilling
This project gave me a spiritual boost. The prophetic word at the beginning set the stage for the rest of the music. Tracks 3 through 6 sent me into worship and lifted my spiritual man higher than I've been in a while. I recommend it to everyone that needs to know you are a vessel full of power with a treasure from the LORD!
Published on January 10, 2009 by C. Sherene

2.0 out of 5 stars Ransomed was disappointing.
I am a big fan of Micah Stampley. I was blown away by his first two projects, "The Songbook of Micah" and "A Fresh Wind". That is why I found this project, "Ransomed" disappointing. It just was not as good as either of the earlier projects. I was expecting more.

I continue to be a fan of Micah Stampley. I just expect more impact from his music.
Published on August 2, 2009 by Brett A. Livingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritually Fulfilling, January 10, 2009
C. Sherene (Benton Harbor, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, MAGNIFICIENT, POWERFUL ... ANNOINTED, November 20, 2008
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
"Ransomed", ministers to the spirit of the listener with so much power. I truly thank God for Micah's obedient spirit. His songs takes me to a place where I can rest in the presence of God. He isn't just singing words, his music is inspired by the Holy Spirit and penetrates the heart of his audience. Thank you Micah Stampley and your lovely wife Heidi for bringing us the words and music that God intrust to you both for us His creation .. Ransomed is AWESOME, MAGNIFICENT, AND POWERFUL ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 17, 2008
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
The songs carry a powerful message and the music is incredible! Number 15 is my fav.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Worshiper's Vision!, December 8, 2009
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
After basking in the successes of "Songbook of Micah" & "A Fresh Wind", Micah Stampley returns to the live concept in this spectacular Interface Records debut, "Ransomed." In this powerful, life-changing, bridge-gapping 3rd album release, Micah Stampley brings his vivacious musical and ministerial gift to full throttle, with special guests, Pastor Hector Soto, (who emerges on the reprise of the poignant "Lend Your Song To Me") a stirring introduction by Dr. Cindy Trimm, Nakitta Clegg-Foxx, from the famed Kurt Carr Singers on the highly-anointed "Be Encouraged", and his sons make an appearance on the beautifully-sincere "Speak Into My Life." Joining forces with this aspiring legend in Praise & Worship is Kevin Bond (Producer/songwriter/author/keyboardist extraordinaire from Marvin Sapp's "Diary of A Psalmist," The New Birth Total Praise Choir's "Spirit & Truth" & "A New Beginning"). An established legend in his own right, Kevin Bond once again leads his band, F.L.O.W. (Follow the Leading of the Wind) effervescently into the heavenly stratospheres coupled with Micah's rich multi-scale vocal ability and background help from Theory & Voices of Praise (representing Greater Travelers Rest Missionary Baptist Church, where this album was recorded). Spontaneous worship permeates thoroughly in this album from start to finish. The most anointed songs are the intensifying "Rain," "More of You," "Ransomed", (eerily similar to "War Cry") the aforementioned and soothing sounds of "Lend Your Song To Me," V. Michael McKay's epic "Corinthian Song", in which Micah flows smoothly into Andrae Crouch's "Always Remember" and "How Great You Are." He and his wife, Heidi, work wonders together with truly amazing songwriting. GOD has placed Himself firmly in their talents. You can purely hear 'the sound of heaven, like a mighty rushing wind' in their material. Ultimately, this album eclipses "Songbook" & "A Fresh Wind" in astounding fashion and serves as a catalyst to any visionary who embraces TRUE WORSHIP. For those who purchased Micah's first two projects, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

5.0 out of 5 stars One Word Is All I Need, November 19, 2008
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
Micah is truly God's prophetic voice for this season. The intro by Dr. Cindy Trimm sets the atmosphere for this anointed, awesome and powerful CD. The CD is so diversified with praise and worship, contemporary gospel, traditional gospel and down home Holy Ghost anointed songs. Micah may God continue to lend His songs to you that you may minister prophetically to the masses.

5.0 out of 5 stars He's done it AGAIN!, November 18, 2008
Worship Dancer (Ypsilanti, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
Fresh sound! Anointed! This cd will find you and minister to you no matter what place you are in! GET THIS CD-NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
I loved the Album and it was in GREAT condition, and will recommend it to others as well to purchase from this individual company...

5.0 out of 5 stars cd in, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
Again I haveto say he gets the essence of what it means to truly worship the Father in heaven. GOD BLESS AND pray he makes more cds

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise and Worship at it's Best, February 6, 2012
Chanel Cooper (Conyers,Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ransomed (MP3 Music)
I have been a fan of Micah Stampley for a few years now. I have the Fresh Wind album and I love it. The main reason I wanted this album was for the Corithian Song track. That song alone has blessed my life , I often go to youtube to listen to this song and now I have it in my own collection. Micah is a true worshipper and I will continue to support his ministry.

5.0 out of 5 stars worship cd, June 22, 2010
This review is from: Ransomed (Audio CD)
I really enjoy the worship on this CD in the morning. The CD arrive much sooner than stated. Thanks amazon.

Ransomed
Ransomed by Micah Stampley (Audio CD - 2008)
Rate and Discover Movies