5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dime
Published on September 27, 2011 by Michael GAyle

1.0 out of 5 stars This Charger Exploded!!
I ordered this charger to charge my samsung camcorder. The first time it seemed to worked fine. However, within 2 weeks, I plugged in the charger and it exploded. It made a loud pop sound and there was a funny smell. The charger was dead. I was disappointed with it and glad that I didn't spend too much money on it. This is the first time really that I had a bad experience...
Published on August 9, 2011 by Lydia Miles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every dime, September 27, 2011
Michael GAyle (Fairless Hills, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This unit is a life saver for those looking for an external battery charger. Forget the price for a minute, and think about that moment when your camcorder runs out of power. In short, that moment could be priceless. I record a lot of my kids soccer, and hockey games. Having an extra battery ready to go at critical moments is a life saver. Not to mention having the ability to charge it on the road.

I would recomment it to a friend/family mamber.

MMG...

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, Compact, frees up space in my bag, August 18, 2011
Charger is one piece, it easily fits in my camera bag with the extra battery I purchased loaded on to it. With the fold-up wall plug there are no extra cables to carry around. The device enables me to leave the camera's charging cable behind, freeing up space for the device, that's how small it is! The car charger works well when I'm using the camera away from home and don't want to be stuck waiting for the battery to charge. A good investment, I'm happy to have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accesories are a bit flimsy if I'm honest but..., June 17, 2012
RJ2K10 (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rapid Battery Charger for Samsung IA-BP210E Battery - With Fold-In Wall Plug, Car & EU Adapters (Camera)
The battery charger works very well and charges the battery very quickly which is handy when you're out capturing a lot of video and need the continuous power.

The fact that the charger comes with an adapter which allows charging in a vehicle is also great which has come in handy.

If I was to nitpick I would say that the accessories feel a tad flimsy (the cable on the cigarette lighter adapter for instance) but $10 for such a feature packed charger to me is too good to pass up.

Very good value for the money and I would happily buy another.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 6, 2012
Seems to work Okay. Used the charger to recharge the camcorder battery while recording a wed=ding and a reception. Needs to have an indicator light when fully charged.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, May 9, 2012
I have several Synergy chargers for a year, all work fine so far. Small, convenient, AC/DC, just mark them which one for which battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Li-ion Battery Charger for Samsung BP-210, April 25, 2012
Charger works as advertised. The option for 12V charging is especially helpful for camping/boating activities where 110V may not be available.

5.0 out of 5 stars great traverler, December 29, 2011
This item was a great item to travel with. Its small and fits well in your suitcase when traveling. I used it in Europe with the adapter and it was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent item and cheap!, November 5, 2011
The item is so nice. It is exactly what I expected. I was a little bit worried about getting something that would not work well. But is perfect to recharge the batery of my Samsung Camcorder SMX-F50... perfect and works very well. So good for the price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, August 16, 2011
Silas Longshot "McKannick" (Brooks, GA United States) - See all my reviews
If you're going to do a lot of video filming, a back up charger unit is necessary to keep the flow going. This works fine for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 19, 2014
The price was good and the product does what I want it to do, charge my batteries........ what else can I say.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›