Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Rapid Fire Western Rifle w/ 6 darts & 6 shells
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Clip-fed, lever action dart blasting
- Automatic ejecting shells
- Blasts darts up to 30 feet
- Includes blaster, 6 soft foam suction darts with shells and clip
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older
- Clip fed lever action
- Automatic ejects ahells
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Do not point launcher at people or animals. Do not put any objects other than dart provided into the launcher. Do not attempt to modify dart or launcher in any way. All the packing material must be removed by adult. Do not aim at eyes or face.
Top Customer Reviews
It rivals the 6-shot maverick for fun-factor (they also use the same type of darts), and the only caveat I can offer is that smaller kids younger than 8 or 9 might find the lever action hard.
A fun dart gun
Real world gun design and firing
Good distance (with good darts)
If you aren't carful you can either loose the darts or the shells that holds the darts
It can get jammed (but not a real serious problem usually you just have to take out the clip and fix it no big deal)
It has bad distance
(based on if you have a bad dart. I found this out one day when firing off my clip. 5 of my six darts went a good 15 feet then the last dart would only go 1 foot or less. It was actually the dart itself because I switched shells and got the same result. This can be easily fixed if you buy the dart refill pack, as long as the whole refill pack isn't filled with bad darts)
It can break due to the fact that when it was made they made the spring air mechanisim out of plastic. In other words if you cock the weapon and leave it cocked too long or cock it and drop it on the floor the strong metal spring will shatter the plastic part.
The upside to this is if this does happen you can email the buzzbee toy company and get a replacement part for free. It is also easy to fix. Just open it up take out the broken part and add the new one.Read more ›
Here are my comments:
1) Power: High, travels far and hurts a lot! Springloaded air pushers are typically the worst in power, but this baby must have a very strong spring. The pull is definitely hard enough, though an 8 year old can handle it once he knows how to use his leverage.
2) Accuracy: This all comes down to the dart. You must ensure that the dart is straight, and not an old bent one. The dart has to travel down a barrel and if the dart is bent, it'll rub against the barrel on the way out. If you have a new straight dart, it is very accurate and travels far.
3) Fun factor: OMG, is this thing is so much fun! It is an engineering marvel. When you pull back the lever under the gun it ejects the spent cartridge from the barrel and loads the new dart/shell in one motion. You feel like a real 19th century rifleman with this gun, especially with the bulky looking shells. This gun is such a favorite that we're carrying this around the house pretending like we're a frontier family and putting it next to our beds at night. 10 out of 10.
4) Jamming: As always, most Nerf type guns can jam and this one does jam, but it's a learning process. You must learn to pull the level in one fluid motion so that the old shell is ejected crisply, and the ammo clip must be carefully loaded. When we first got the gun we jammed it a couple of times and ripped the darts, but after the first few times, we learned to pull the lever in one fluid motion and happily haven't ripped any darts since up to today.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After reading fairly positive reviews of this Rapid Fire Western Rifle, I purchased it for my 9 year old son for Christmas. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MGill
My son as been wanting this rife toy for quite some time and when I had the opportunity to review it, I jumped on it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nifty Thrifty
I bought this as a prop for a costume about half a year or so ago prior to this post. The frame of the gun is durable but cheaply made, the magazine is rather large and the mouth... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Michael J. Blevins-Perez
First of, I have to mention I love this gun. The lever-action is great. This is the only gun I have seen, anywhere, with a lever-action cocking mechanism. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Matt Craig
It's a $50 nerf gun. Who pays that much? Well - if it's what your godchild wants for Christmas it's what you get. He loved it so I love it as well.Published on January 21, 2014 by ace reporter
Yeah what a great design. But not for a 10 or 11 year old boy. The boys lost the orange shells that hold the darts almost immediately in the heat of battle and this pretty much... Read morePublished on November 9, 2013 by Ron
Within 4 days of receiving this toy 5 of the 6 darts included had broken. We have ordered more, but my son has been frustrated and disappointed. Read morePublished on August 22, 2013 by Disappointed in PDX