5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut
Published on December 6, 2005 by Chris & Music

1.0 out of 5 stars Great CD marred by overzealous Copy Protection
Unfortunately, this otherwise great release is marred by Sony/BMG's overzealous "rootkit" Sunncomm MediaMax Version 5 copy protection that will leave your computer vulnerable to hackers, trojans, and virus attacks.

Published on December 14, 2005 by Ruined

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut, December 6, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
This Cd was great to me. He is a great lyricist and it seems his music is real. Despite the fact that his singing ability isn't like Brian Mcknight you have to realize he is a "Rappa Ternt Sanga" His singing isn't the best in the world but it's not the worst either. His lyrics really make up for his singing ability. He displays his poetic style in Have It(Interlude). the best songs in my eyes are Fly Away, Going Thru A Lot, Dance Floor, and Say It. You can listen to this whole cd without skipping a track. T-Pain's CD will satisfy a person who loves great lyrics and good beats.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great CD marred by overzealous Copy Protection, December 14, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)

You can read more about the dangers of playing a CD with the rootkit on your computer on the Sysinternals website. I'd advise not to buy this if you don't want your computer to be vulnerable to viruses/trojans/hackers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 21, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
I love Rappa Ternt Sanga!! I love every song on this album. I'm a big fan of T-Pain, and have been waiting on edge for this album to drop since Spring 04. I first fell in love with T-Pain's music when I was in Tallahassee going to school at FAMU. I heard a few of his songs play on the radio, and have been a T-Pain-fanatic ever since. I had no doubt about this album would be good. His music is different from most other artists, and he talks about real life in his songs. His looks really throw people off, because they see the Dreads, and the typical look for a "Thug", but he shocks them when he opens his mouth. This man has nothing but good music on his cd, and I recommend that everyone should get a copy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoothly done R&B album, February 26, 2006
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
T-Pain's album was just superb. Lots of smoothly done R&B with some hip-hop beats in most numbers. I like I'm Sprung, I'm In Love,Studio Luv, Let's Get It On and tracks 12 to 16,of which My Place, Blow Ya Mind and Ridge Road are key standouts. He has a more relaxed kind of style and keeps the guest performances to a minimum. Mike Jones and Akon are the best ones with him. I would have left the interludes out--they sound pointless. The music is just dynamic, lots of keyboards, deep smooth basslines and an emphasis on melody and rhythm on most cuts. It makes good background music for the cool winter nights or the upcoming cookouts in the summer. T-Pain produced most of the songs, which definitely shows his originality of the album. The other three producers also gave T-Pain some good numbers on three songs. This has the potential to have many hits because the quality is so very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight work, December 30, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
This is a must have CD in everyones collection. Every track on this is a hit. I listen to this CD all the time all the way from begaining to end. T-Pain did it with this album. If you ever have a chance to see him perform live. GO!!! He has a great live performence. I have been to some of his shows and injoyed them all. T-Pain this is it the 850 on da map. holla at ya boi. Cled - Co-Lab Productions ([...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge a book by its cover!, December 20, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
T-Pain has a typical rapper look. Guess what? He is, and not only is he a rapper but he is also an interpreter of the "Hard & B" as called by himself. With this CD he is out to show us that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover because if you do so, you can miss out on all of the talent that is T-pain. He is now inspiring old and young throughout the nation. Showing you that no matter how you look, you need to be given a chance to show what you are made of and what you have to offer. T-Pain has certainly showed that, in his CD. He has a soft side that he is not afraid or ashamed to show. Letting you know that he is Sprung fo life. Big Ups to "So Sprung" and T-Pain. Watch out, because he has a lot more in store for ya!

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is tight, February 2, 2007
Lisa Lamb (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
I don't know what's with these other reviews but if T-Pain type of music is not your type, don't buy it! If you like stripper and sprung, you'll like the CD. If you want an actual singer, go to the R&B section and look for singers. If you want some fun music to head to the club or just to feel good with a tight style, than this is the one. I love Dancefloor and I appreciate Tallahassee DJ's playing that last year over and over along with his other cuts. We all went nutty at the club when it was played and got on the dancefloor. I like ur not the same. That's tight and the bass line is tight throughout the whole CD. I shall be picking up T-Pain's next CD because all the cuts he's on are tight, bottomline.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible ...., February 27, 2006
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
Honestly there is little to nothing redeemable about this singer. He is an insult to all R&B singers. This guy can't even sing his songs, he uses the synthesizer for his voice. However he is not, like one of the reviewers states, similar to Roger Troutman who actually made creative funky music. His lyrics are garbage and the production is really cheap and low quality. Artists like this make me wish that you could bring back Marvin Gaye or Donny Hathaway, heck even Luther, to smack some sense into this fool. Please don't buy this album, you're better off buying some talented contemporary acts like Leela James, John Legend, and Musiq. At least these artist have solid production and excellent songwriting, unlike this fool who's in love with a stripper. I hope she gives him an STD for this album....jeez.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringin' the pain!!!, December 15, 2005
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
T-Pain is a very creative artist and his first commercial release reflects this completely. This is definitely ridin' music so cop the album.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hatred Thy Name Is T-Pain, March 7, 2006
This review is from: Rappa Ternt Sanga (Audio CD)
Ok folks this is officially my new favorite person to hate on in the "music" world. Why? OH SH*T, you just opened up a big can of whoop-*ss!

Well first off this guy is apparently from Tallahassee, FL which is where I go to school therefore many people from the area rave about how cool he is since he's from there. Example, "Yo Mills why you hatin' dog? He be from Tally YO! HE GOT MAD SKILLZ!"

You know what, it doesn't f*cking matter where you're from because the man CANNOT RAP TO SAVE HIS LIFE. He raps at about a mile a minute, slower than molasses in January consequently making his flow quite atrocious. I can't even really understand what the hell he's saying really. He's no Tupac or Chuck D I'll tell ya that. The beats? HAH! These have to be the gayest, panziest, beats ever. It really does make me want to do horrible things to people upon hearing this garbage.

I just thought of another reason of why this guy is horrible. He is just a p*ssy plain and simple. Tallahassee Pain? Buddy, I live there most of the year and I'm friends with many who have grown up there and I'm sorry but I don't see any "pain" anywhere. Even the homeless black dudes are always very cheerful when I bump into them in town. I mean if he was bored growing up he should have just partied with all the college kids since we know damn well there's plenty of 'em.

Ok now for the lyrics. Seriously these have to be the most trite, cliche, overdone BS ever! He gives Chingy and Fiddy a run for their money for "Biggest Waste of Flesh" award. C'mon people, "Im N luv wit a strippur"???!!! WTF!!!??? A small puddle has more depth than this crap. The rest of the album is the same tripe which unfortunately I've heard from one of my roommates, it's ok though once I hear him playing this I blast some Pantera or Slayer and I calm down.

Sometimes I don't know what pisses me off more, T-Pain and his music or the fact that people actually like this garbage. Tsk tsk tsk one day people will see the light.

*phew*! Ok I need to take a break from this rant to eat something, LATER.

Rappa Ternt Sanga
Rappa Ternt Sanga by T-Pain (Audio CD - 2005)
Click for more info
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies