Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Run Dmc Rapper Retro Large Clear Lens Eye Glasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black|Lens Width: 61|Change
Price:$8.46+ Free shipping

on November 23, 2011
My mom is having an 80's party for a milestone birthday and I thought these would be perfect for my costume. Well, as you can see in my title, I was sent an EMPTY BOX. I'm sorry, it wasn't completely empty. The packaging slip was in the box. Where were the glasses??? I immediately called the number, left a message and I emailed them. The following morning, I called them again and I was told that I was "next in line" for them to call back. The first representative I talked to was nice, but refused to send it express. Initially, I accepted this. Then I thought about the fact that it took 4 days to get here(the party is Saturday; today is Wednesday) AND this isn't MY error. I called again and talked to a different representative, who was not so nice, but said they would ship it priority.

My problem with this company is their poor customer service. YOU ARE WRONG!!! It is YOUR ERROR!!!! It shouldn't matter if I paid 4.99 or 4099.00. Don't talk to me as if my purchase doesn't matter. Normal, customer-oriented companies do their best to resolve errors on THEIR PART immediately and respectfully. The 2nd representative acted as if I was bothering her. No one told you to be a "Customer Service" Rep. DON'T BUY FROM THEM, GET YOUR GLASSES FROM ANOTHER COMPANY...Maybe a company who cares about your business. A company who won't send you an empty box and act as if it's your fault that some idiot in New York didn't realize the box didn't have anything in it.
on May 15, 2011
You get what you pay for. The arm snapped off mine 2 minutes after opening the package. Not worth the $.
on April 24, 2013
I Love these throwback Run DMC joints. I am planning to grab an old school flip brim cycling hat with an addidas joggins suit. LMAO!!!!!!!! #KillingWithThese

Oh, i forgot to review. Product made with more quality than i expected. They are heavy wait and not flimsy. They are a lil small for my head but my head is a lil large. They also came on the first day predicted for delivery. Overall i would highly recommend this product. Or maybe not... #Selfish I will never reveal where i purchased... Sorry LOL
on October 21, 2013
Was a little skeptical based on the other reviews about the leopard print not being visible. Took about 3 days but when i received them it was better than the picture! The are sturdy and came with a a little pouch to keep the lens scratch free. Like these a lot!
on October 17, 2011
The glasses are as descibed with the exception of the bridge part (above the nose) does not have a silver or reflective look to it, it is simply just black. I don't know how that could be missed. I will go to a hobby or craft store and find something to stick to that area to make the glasses look more authentic. Other than that, yes, they are cheap and they are HUGE. Perfect glasses for an 80s costume or for Frank from 30 Rock (these are the glasses he wears).
on March 19, 2013
What eyedoctors do not want you to know is that when you break your frame, if you can find one that will fit your lenses, you can pop your lenses into the new frame yourself. I broke the frame on a pair of old glasses I wear around the house. My good glasses I save for outside because replacements would cost something like $1,000. Last time I asked, they wanted $500 per lens plus the cost of the frame but a friend got me some from overseas for only a few hundred. Anyway, I wear my old glasses around the house and managed to find this frame to fit my lenses at a fraction of the cost eyeglass sites wanted. I just popped out the clear plastic lenses and popped in my own, and I was good to go. There are sites online that tell you how to do this if you want to try it yourself. The thing to remember is the shape and size of the lens part in the frame has to be the same as the shape and size of your own lenses.
on July 15, 2016
these are better quality than i thought for the price. The metal part is actual chrome metal that is attached to the frame with a screw from the inside. the lenses are clear but have an ever so slight yellow tint. They fit comfortably. I would even use them as my prescription frames.
on August 25, 2015
These were perfect for my 80s themed party. My husband definitely looked like an 80s hip hop old school rapper. They were a hit. They held up through the night and long after (even as my 4year old played with them). Good product!
on October 10, 2015
Okay, so I ordered these about a few day ago. It shipped fast. Unfortunately, they are big and seem DORKY! I really tried to make these work but....NO.

P.S. Side metal piece feel off upon delivery. I don't know if this was postman's fault or people who make them.
on February 15, 2015
I bought these glasses for a Halloween costume for my 7 yr old. They are very large. Much larger than they look in the picture. Even on an adult face they are big. Quality is good just not what I expected.