Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 3, 2011
This little Tin purse was a great gift for our god daughter. She was having a Tangled theme party and it was well received. She did not place it down once she unwrapped it. We filled it with other goodies, perfect for this 5 year old.

The actual purse is a steel product from the Tin Company I believe. Very good quality and the beads placed on the purse handle was a nice touch. Bright beautiful colors enhanced the Disney Tangled artwork of the Princess. Thanks to the great price found on Amazon and quick order fullfilment, this Tangled Tin Purse was a homerun
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2011
This bag is very cute, good quality and pretty. They are small, so works I think for girls between 3 to 6 years old to carry small things. I used it as a favor box for my 5 year old daughter's birthday. I also ordered the tangled coloring book with crayons and stickers (the small one) because wanted to put it inside the purse along with other things, but the book didn't fit, so don't do the same. However, I decided instead to put the purse inside a transparent bag with the coloring book, the crayons and one little bag full of chocolates and the tangled necklace lip gloss (also bought at Amazon). Worked very well that way.
on August 26, 2011
I bought this gift for a girl that my son is friends with. It is super cute and she loves it! It is different then all the other Tangled stuff in the stores and is adorable!
on December 19, 2011
I purchased two of these girls tin purses for some young girls in my family (ages 4 & 6). The tins came in perfect condition - no scratches, the lids shut just right, etc. The beaded handle seems secure enough to handle the creative play of children. I stuffed these purses with various small girly goodies (chapstick, stickers, disney stampers, pretty pen and paper, candies, glow bracelets etc). The tin purse is not very large but is exactly the size I anticipated.

Because the product is made of tin, I'm sure that over time, the purse will obtain some scratches and dents - if it's getting played with properly ')

I know my niece will love this when she opens it on Christmas eve.

If you're trying to find a gift - these purses would be a perfect, fun gift for those little girls who still love to dress up and play pretend.

I am extremely happy with this purchase and would order this type product again.
on December 30, 2011
My friends daughter went nuts over this cute little purse! It went together well with her Tangled doll. She had a very happy Christmas!
on November 25, 2011
My Granddaughter loved this purse, she is younger so it holds up better being metal, overall she said it was very cute!!!
on November 8, 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter to carry the small disney princess dolls and their accessories Disney Princess Favorite Moments 4-Pack Gift set-Styles May Vary. It works great for that since the pieces to these dolls are so small. It's a cute purse, but the tin is very thin. The front of it does bend easily. It got bent out of shape right after she first used it, but it also bends back into shape easily. The handle seems very firmly attached and we haven't had any problems with the purse.
on November 22, 2011
This little purse is adorable! Perfect for little girls. You will not regret purchasing it. The first one I ordered had no packing material in box and purse had a small dent because of it being tin. I returned it with ease and a replacement was at my house within 4 days. The second purse again had no packing material in box, but purse was not damaged. I did report the packing material issue, so hopefully future orders will be padded.
on October 16, 2012
It's a very cute purse, I bought it for my daughter's 4th birthday. I figured she could use it as a makeup case. The metal is thin and easily bendable which makes it not able to clasp correctly. It is now garbage because it wouldn't hold her items. I purchased one of these metal purses a few years ago with the zipper top. Worked well and we still have it. The clasp, not the best idea.
on June 12, 2012
Our daughter loves metal carry-alls like this, so when I saw this one with Rapunzel, I knew I'd have to get it for her. This is a durable product, colorful and lovely. Our daughter can put all her valuables into it and tote it around easily. It's pretty, cute and is a real hit with our 4 1/2 year old. Great item!