Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

81%
19%

on November 12, 2012
I gave this 5 stars due to my daughter's pleasure with this book. She loved seeing Rapunzel and Flynn's next adventure, marriage. She is a huge Rapunzel fan so her smile and multiple requests earned the story 5 stars. It is short and sweet, but filled with enough to make my 3 year old happy.
on January 15, 2013
My daughter loved the Tangled movie and was even more excited when the Rapunzel/Flynn wedding short came out. I bought her this book which she likes to read and look at pictures. Good price for a cute book.
on July 1, 2014
Not so many choices of books on Rapunzel. Better book for 4-5 and up. Every little girl dreams of finding their Prince. Funny Story. Well illustrated. I wanted the book to go with the doll but will have to keep it awhile until my grandchild is 4-5 years old.
on April 27, 2014
My daughter loves Rapunzel. I got her this as a Christmas present. It's a cute story. I would make sure you get it for 3 years and up, because it is a paperback. She really laughed a the horse in this story.
on April 24, 2013
My granddaughter and I laughed at the antics by the wedding party and guests....fun to share and enjoy over and over.......
on May 14, 2014
Cute book. Does capture the short film well. Very pleased. My daughter loves anything Rapunzel. If you're going to buy a Rapunzel doll, this goes great with it.
on June 10, 2013
My 2 1/2 year old boy/girl twins absolutely love the story. They'd seen the short on TV and when we got the book they were very excited.
on June 10, 2013
Sure, it's expected that fairy tales end happily ever after but it's always better with vivid colored pictures isn't it?
on December 24, 2013
This book is so cute. It's not very long but an extremely good story. It's very funny. We loved it.
on May 16, 2014
My 4 year old loves this book. Great purchase for a 4 to 7 year old girl who loves Rapunzel.