Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2011 7:43:57 PM PDT
Jackel says:
I find it hilarious that a seller on amazon.com is currently selling this strategy guide new for $200 +$3.99 shipping. The seller states "Out of print, extremely rare".

LMFAO. I walked into my local Game Stop today and they have 10 Dark Souls strategy guides sitting on the shelf just waiting to be sold. This stategy guide is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING RARE.

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 3:44:20 AM PDT
D. Markland says:
I know. I think people are assuming that this will be worth a lot because of Demon's Souls, and the fact that the Guide for that was extremely hard to get and did sell for a lot of money. However, that was a totally different situation because a) the guide was only given to people that pre-ordered the deluxe edition and b) the game was initially unheard of and therefore few people pre-ordered. Dark Souls is a very well known game that is selling very well and has received a huge amount of press attention. There is no way that this will ever be a rare item.

Posted on Oct 15, 2011 8:17:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 15, 2011 8:17:41 AM PDT
XIAO CHEN says:
If that seller really think it is "extremely rare", I can sell mine to him for JUST $100. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2011 7:31:12 PM PDT
Jackel says:
@XIAO CHEN LMFAO that was a good one! :)

Posted on Apr 13, 2013 7:48:26 PM PDT
Unit543 says:
now it is rare lol I should of bought more :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark Souls: The Official Guide
Dark Souls: The Official Guide by Future Press (Hardcover - October 4, 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (148)