Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 25, 2012
I saw the Dr. Oz show and wanted to try this product so I bought the 4 bottles. My goal was to lose 15 lbs. After using this product for only a week, I lost 6 lbs and now, I'm losing 2 lbs a day. I'm only taking one capsule per day, so I can only imagine what taking two would do. There are some additional changes that I made to my diet, like portion control and more water intake. I love that this product helps me feel full during my meal.

Some of the changes to my diet include: I eat a full breakfast and a cup of coffee in the morning. I take one capsule before lunch. I eat as much food that will fit EVENLY (not piled) on a salad plate for lunch and dinner. 3 meals a day; I drink 10-12 glasses of water per day. One full glass half way through lunch and dinner (to help with appetite suppressing). I stopped eating past 6pm as well, which is HUGE! I love to snack, so anytime I feel hungry, I drink water and that does the trick.

Definitely love this stuff and it works! I only made these changes to help it along and re-train my body to eat differently so that once I'm down to my desired weight, It'll be much easier to maintain.
on August 22, 2014
Heres a small bit of my success story: After going through some personal struggles and recovering, I gained a lot of weight. I stepped on the scale and saw i was just a few pounds shy of weighing 300lbs. At 18, that hit hard. I decided to try and find a solution, and DR OZ pointed me in this direction. I started this supplement skeptical, but seeing my family have small results (-5+ pounds) i decided to give this a try. I was taking them for an entire month at two 500 mg capsules a day with little no results. After much thought, i figured, well, i'm a big guy almost 300lbs, so i need to up the dosage. Sure enough, two months in (at 3-4 capsules) i had lost 31.5 lbs, with no change in diet and no crazy workouts(i worked on my feet 8 hours a day and went on nightly walks/jogs) By the end of 6 months i had lost a total of about 150lbs! keep in mind, as my weight dropped, so did my dosage. I noticed i had some added energy and more drive with all the success so towards the end there it really kicked off as i also began going to the gym. Only downside i encountered with this weight loss is that i am now left with excess skin everywhere (Which comes from losing that much weight that quickly).

Overall, I would buy it and give it a shot. What have you got to lose?

Pros:
Price is reasonable for the amount of capsules and MGs you are receiving.
No additives. Most products on the market have added "boosters" to kickstart the weight loss, but too much of anything good is a bad thing.

Cons:
raspberry burps. These things make you burp, and the taste gets old after a while.

Tips:
-remember to take with a full glass of water
-try and take with a snack, but 30 minutes before actual meals
-there is no miracle pill, if possible, add a bit of cardio to your life; even if just a 30 minute walk.

Remember: As with any supplement, diet, workout regimen, your results will vary from the next person who does the same.
on May 9, 2012
this product is awesome lost 5lbs first week without dieting and am losing 3lbs a week still iam very happy with this product and going to order again for sure
on September 11, 2012
This is one of the best weight loss products I've tried so far. I am 50 pounds overweight and I have gone down 10 pounds within the first 3 weeks of taking this product. I know this might not sound like much but it's a good start toward my goals. I will definitely continue using this product. I'm seeing results already within three weeks so who knows what will happen in three months. Will certainly update this review with my progress report.
on October 10, 2012
I have been using the Raspberry Keytone Burn for the past 2 weeks and have notice a great difference in some stubborn areas. My stomach and also my back areas have improved greatly. I have not had any side effects, which is good. Good product.
on November 20, 2012
I saw an advertisement Raspberry Ketone claiming that it helps you not only lose weight, but also give you natural energy too. Balancing these two has been a very difficult thing to do, especially for a single mom with three kids. I've been takin it as directed, (after waking up and 30 minutes before lunch) for the past 6 weeks and I have lost a total of 14.5 pounds! How great is that? It's not an overnight cure, but it does work and you will lose weight. So glad I tried this and I will continue to use this supplement.
on September 8, 2012
I am still working on it but I can definetly feel and see a big difference in my clothes! It is my hope that it will continue and I don't regret buying this product. It took a long time to put (the weight on) and it's going to be a while before it comes off!
on April 30, 2012
I recently started on this product and starting to see the difference in weight loss. I can only say for now that i am liking what I am seeing...will issue update in about 90 days.
on May 11, 2012
I have spent a ton of money through the years on products claiming to help you lose weight. I have never found the one that actually works until now. I started taking mine only 4 days ago and I am down 5lbs already and I have not changed my eating habbits or exercise in anyway. I gave a bottle to a co-worker and one to my boyfriend and they have both lost weight without changing anything also. Both my boyfriend and co-worker said that they felt less hungry but I have not experienced that so far. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
on June 21, 2015
My biggest issue with gaining weight is definitely with the amount I eat at meals, I feel if I don't eat till i'm full I have cravings all day long and it's hard to stay away from snacking. I started taking this product to help curb my hunger and help me shed some weight in the process. I started off at a lower dosage in case it would give me side effects. I didn't undergo any side effects or unnatural reactions and continued by increasing to the suggested amount daily. Since then I have been able to cut the amount at meals in half and lose around 20 pounds over the last month. This was great. I have been able to lose the weight I gained, I will continue to take this product to help me to control of how much I eat during meals.

See 1 answered question