Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 15, 2010
I really like how they detailed this toy. The paint job is excellent and I like the accessories it came with. However, I would not recommend this toy to children because of the small gun that comes with him. Major choking hazard!!!!! Also, a child could easily poke is eye out on the spikes on his back. My only other criticism is that he has balancing issues. When you try to stand him up, he falls over a lot. I had him on a shelf and he fell off and his foot broke off (not very durable either). I still like the toy and I ordered a replacement on amazon.
on August 23, 2013
It's a shame Nefarious wasn't packaged with his butler. But the quality of this figurine is pretty amazing. The details are very nice, he's pretty sturdy, and his model is very true to his design in a Crack in Time. The price is a bit ridiculous but you won't regret paying it once you finally get your hands on him. Because his design is true to the game, he does have pretty bad balancing issues. If you finally get him to stand on his own, be careful not to place him on a table or shelf that gets bumped or moved around pretty often. It's really not a kids toy because of the tiny gun he comes with (I agree with another reviewer on here- it is a bad choking hazard) and the spines on his back are ridiculously sharp (as they appear in the games). The zoni figurine is just as nice, very nice painting job, even has a slight metallic finish. The eyes are plainly painted blue... I wish some type of glass or transparent blue material was used instead, but the quality is still very nice. The joints in both toys are pretty flexible and sturdy.

Very decent buy, just a little high asking price.
on February 26, 2013
My son loves this guy, he's a bit pricey but worth it in the long run. Happy with the product.
on July 14, 2015