Ravelli APGL4 New Professional 70" Tripod with Adjustable Pistol Grip Head and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
|Price:||$64.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Quick Release Camera Plate
- Pistol Grip Tilt Adjustment Head
- Quick Release Leg Locks
- Rubber And Spiked Feet Included
- Invertible Quick Release center Column
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||5.6 x 5.5 x 34.9 inches|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||9.75 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pistol Ball grip - This thing is awesome. Easy to adjust and rock solid in any position. I'm doing a lot of portrait work and constantly changing from landscape to portrait. Position changes are instantanious.Grip is easy to work.
2. All Aluminum construction - That pretty much says it. Everything is either cast or extruded aluminum. And not the cheap stuff either.
3. Adjustable positions - The main legs can be independantly set to any of three angles allowing for almost any configuration you could think of. The center shaft can easily be inverted for low shots.
4. Carrying bag.- Unlike what another reviewer had said, you CAN put the tripod in the bag without removing the head as long as you tilt the head to around 30 degrees. It's a tight fit but it does go. The bag is high quality with a side zippered pocket to hole the extra camera mounting plate and supplied allen wrenches.
5. Oversized camera mounting plates - These mounting plates are great. I specifically bought this tripod because I use a Canon Battery Grip and the bottom is a little flexible or "soft" feeling. With the oversized plates, the weight is distributed evenly and there's no rock to the camera at all. Also, with the extra big rubber cushion undernieth, you just have to barely snug up the attachment screw on the mounting plate and the camera is on there. No rocking or rotating.Read more ›
1) very sturdy and stable
2) capable of extending tall enough for an NBA player to use
3) well-designed panhead is quick to adjust, and holds position securely
4) all metal construction
5) adjustable tension leg locks hold legs securely
6) two instant-release mounting plates
7) very versatile
8) reversible column
9) 3 bubble levels on panhead
10) includes Allen wrenches for adjustment
11) low cost
1) not ready to use right out of the box - loose screws & other minor
assembly glitches easily fixed with a screwdriver & Allen wrenches
2) screws are made of a softer metal than they should be.
3) a few screw heads were deformed by assembly at the factory
4) funky smell from manufacturing
5) somewhat heavy
6) graphite lubricant on the ball of the panhead can come off on your hands
7) included bag is flimsy
8) included free mini-tripod too flimsy for DSLR. (but it's a freebie, so..)
I bought the Ravelli APGL4 at Amazon for around $75. ($85 with
shipping) According to the website, it has a list price of $399.95. I
seriously doubt that. But I can say that it's a downright smokin' deal
Other reviewers recommended going over the tripod before using it and
tightening screws, and making adjustments. In my opinion, this is a
necessity. On mine, some screws were loose, and leg-lock tension was
very uneven. Luckily, this is an easy fix, as the tension of each
leg-lock is easily adjustable via an Allen screw.Read more ›
1. Solid, the weight provides great stability and it feels like it can take a lot of abuse. Nothing about this screams 'cheap'.
2. Pistol grip head is easy to use and locks solidly in place. When the trigger is released it doesn't budge the smallest amount even supporting my camera and heaviest lens. I'm not sure I could ever go back to a pan head tripod again.
3. Extends to about 6 feet high. Collapses to about 2 feet when not in use.
4. Comes with an extra quick release plate, adjustment wrenches, carrying case and a free mini tripod.
1. This is a heavy tripod, I didn't weigh it but must be close to 10 pounds easily. Not ideal for taking on long treks hiking to photo spots.
2. Could be considered bulkier than some of the more expensive tripods.
3. It was free so it's tough to add this as a con but the mini tripod is useless except for really light cameras.
4. Smells strongly of machine oil when first taken out of the packaging but the smell fades. As you can see I'm grasping at things to fault with this.
If all you want is solid support for your photos with an easy to use head for an amazing price then look no further than this one.
After about a year of using this tripod it's having issues. I'm not sure what the parts are called - but the light gray latches that control the angle of the legs no longer lock in the first, standard position. They slip and don't lock until the second, lower position.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Finally got a great heavy duty tripod for our construction sites. I would highly recommend this product for it's heavy duty construction and pricing.Published 10 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I have to say that if you care about your gear this Tripod is the one,it's a very stable tripod & looks very good,the pistol grip is awesome to work with... Read morePublished 1 day ago by elvin perez
I love this tri pod! It's so much better than the cheap and extremely light one that I had before. This one is very sturdy and you can adjust your camera to point in all sorts of... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Natasha
This is a pro tripod newly redesigned for the pros or anyone who's tired of varying heavy tripod. Just buy one and you'll see why I take my time to write this review.Published 6 days ago by Jayme
This tripod is so sturdy and solid. Right out of the box it was really easy to put together and connect to the camera. Read morePublished 11 days ago by TexasGirl
The tripod itself is very sturdy. Very good build quality. I would recommend the tripod. However, the packaging had a horrible!! smell. It's like it was in a burning building. Read morePublished 11 days ago by MikeMuRedmond
Initial review: IT SMELLS HORRIBLE. Now my car and gear bag smells like it. Seeing as how it was made in China, who's own Government kills it's protesters let alone protects... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jeffery LLOYD