Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 198 questions
votes
No, it will need to be unscrewed
Nov 30, 2013 by Beckaroon
votes
Why would you even ask? Perhaps if you have the world's smallest computer, or have a very small and unique computing device.
14 days ago by Jerry Pugh
votes
Use with iphone 4s? Sep 22, 2013
Yes, you can use this with your iPhone 4s, but first, you would need something to hold your iPhone, and Amazon sells at least two devices designed for this purpose: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008VI7ORA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A11V2MDXFAC9IW and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AAKO646/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_9?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ASNDEDGSCHLEO.
Nov 12, 2013 by BarryG
vote
If the Sony has a standard tripod treaded connection on the bottom then it will fit. BUT, personally I would not use it with that camera as I think this tripod is too light weight and not sturdy or stable enough for it. It will probably work alright for very light use. I use it for a small point and shoot digital camera, my cell phone and a small digital audio recorder and it is ok for them. It is light weight and easy to pack.
Apr 21, 2013 by Tommy
vote
Yes, but don't think about tipping it forward or to the side. You may be able to do it if you sandbag / weight the bottom, but my t3i is pretty heavy and this is a lightweight plastic tripod.
Aug 21, 2014 by Eli B.
vote
Yes. Tripod does allow camera to point straight down (and straight up) nearly 360° with the exception of when pointing down, where the camera lens lines up with elevation lock screw or when pointing up, where handle lines up with tripod leg.
Jun 30, 2014 by Crash694
vote
Yes
May 30, 2014 by davidk
votes
Thread 1/4 X 32. This is the standard camera tripod thread. <That is incorrect, it's 1/4 inch diameter and 20 threads per inch 1/4x20 is the standard.
Oct 22, 2013 by Rocket1812
votes
That is the collapsed height. It easily fits into my bag. Of course there is a shoulder strap on the carrying case.
Dec 21, 2013 by Lisa Van Etten
votes
With the legs fully extended and the center column fully retracted, the tripod is 42 1/2" high.
Sep 22, 2013 by ALW PetStuff
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   20   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers