CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ravensburger Stow & Go - Puzzle Accessories
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bright felt mat for easy sorting and contrast
- Special non - skid backing
- 2 secure elastic bands included
- 46" x 26" mat for up to 1500 piece puzzles
- Puzzle not included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. The inflatable tube is a genius idea. Yes, it's true, it may pop - if you use it like a blow-up light saber. But don't worry - it's made of durable plastic, much like a pool float. The inflatable idea is actually a plus - not a minus. You can control the firmness of the tube based on how much air you add. For puzzles with larger pieces, you don't want too rigid a cylinder, because your pieces will be bent. Because it is deflatable, it can be stored in a much smaller space than, say, a cardboard tube of the same dimensions. Also, being able to fit into a smaller box helps keeps the cost of this item down. Larger packages = higher price for the customer.
2. Yes, the felt was folded (and creased) when we received it. Again, being able to be folded into a smaller container helps to keep the price down. And as another reviewer mention, you can iron it. Over time, it will eventually flatten on its own. However, I'm not too concerned about that as we refold it for storage when not in use. Again, I'm glad to have something that will fit into a small space.
3. And finally, that's right, the straps are not attached. Are you afraid you might loose the straps?Read more ›
The rolling-up part was not too difficult, and it unrolled nicely with the puzzle still intact.
I would prefer if it came with 3 bands instead of 2 so that it was more secure when rolled up.
The color of the mat is supposed to be a bright color so it makes it easier to see the peices, however the mat that I got is black.
It's also made of felt, so if you have pets, it will collect some hair.
I am going to attempt to iron the mat before using it again to see if this will help smooth it out.
Just one note to remember. The felt comes folded you so will need to iron it with a steam iron on high heat. This done and it is perfectly flat, and will hold the puzzle in place.
* bright yellow mat is easy to see pieces on
* pieces don't slide around on the fabric
* The blow-up roller isn't attached to the fabric in any way, so it can be hard to get started if you're using the mat edge-to-edge
* The mat comes folded so you have to steam or iron out the creases
* The mat is a bit on the small side - great for small puzzles and nearly completed projects... not so good for larger, in-progress puzzles
* The roller doesn't go end-to-end, so when you roll up the mat pieces along the edge fall out
* The straps are separate, so you have to juggle getting them wrapped around, keeping the fabric as close to the roller as possible, and not losing any pieces out the sides/ends at the same time
Ultimately, this isn't going to work for the size of puzzles I want to do. It's a great idea, but needs to be more of a complete product (roller attached; straps attached) to be really useful. Hopefully, I can find another option that's a little more integrated.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I good have gone to the craft store and bought the same material for half the price!
They give you a long plastic balloon to blow up and how do they think your going to do... Read more
Haven't used it enough to give a proper evaluation. My granddaughter has one and loves it.Published 13 days ago by Joyce
Came badly creased. Creases do not come out. That makes it difficult to use effectively.Published 13 days ago by Gloria Kennedy
Works great on partially finished puzzles. It is very nice to be able to carry one from place to place without losing any pieces.Published 1 month ago by Terri P.
I purchased this for my 12 year old daughter who loves doing puzzles and unfortunately wanted to leave them on the floor in her bedroom. Since she has had this, it's wonderful. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elba R.
Works well, even though you'll have to put a few pieces back together after taking your puzzle back out from storage. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kayla
Im not sure any product that is meant to do this really can do what it claims, but, unless it is mostly put together, the pieces just fall all over the place. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Leah D. Love