5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Beautiful puzzle !!
Published 22 months ago by LM

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle was cropped incorrectly so part of image is missing
The puzzle image is clear and pretty; however, the cropping cuts in on the image too far so some of the image is just missing. When you compare the image on the box and the actual puzzle, it's about a half of a puzzle piece in length missing. Made it a little confusing at first to put together since we were looking for different images on the edges. Other than that,...
Published 9 months ago by J. Bean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Beautiful puzzle !!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
Love Ravensburger Puzzles, Can't go wrong. Best quality, beautiful images, Will last a long, long time. Pieces are thicker and stronger, makes picking them up super easy. I prefer to get the 300 LARGE FORMAT for my Mom who has early Alzheimer's, she does 1 a day and I think it has helped her immensely. I love to work on them with her too. This one does add the ACTUAL PUZZLE SIZE stating "When completed the puzzle measures 19.5" x 14". Some have it and some don't, which is hard because I look for the 300 piece LARGE format that makes the size 18 X 24.This one is a bit smaller but is good for variety and more challenging. Within Prod Details, the dimensions are for the BOX not the actual puzzle (Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 9.1 x 1.4 inches ; 1 pounds). I don't think we care as much about the BOX dimensions, as the product we are actually buying is the PUZZLE !

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch puzzle, December 28, 2010
joecon15 (Hampshire, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
If you love puzzles, you can't go wrong with Ravensburger. This is not my first Ravensbuger puzzle and definitely won't be my last. Always very impressed with their products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice durable well made puzzle, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
This is a beautifully illustrated puzzle, strong durable pieces. The "reflection" of the animal figures in the water make the puzzle a bit more difficult(for those who lose patience)probably not a good choice for small kids I think 12 and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality puzzle, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old son as he likes to do the puzzles with everyone in the family. It is a little too difficult for him and us as well. The pieces are little too small, but very durable. It is suitable for older kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for kids, July 29, 2013
Gay Moore Fantozzi (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
My grandson had a blast putting this together. Ravensburger is so dependable for durability, colors, and great puzzles. My go to company for puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle, September 14, 2012
K. Hogue (Fort Pierce, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
The way puzzles used to be-crisp picture, good intelocking pieces, high quality. Alot of fun putting it togeather. Ravensburger means quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful puzzle, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
Love the quality of ravensburger puzzles. We own at least 5 or 6 and they are played with constantly by our 5 and 7 year old. However, still have yet to solve the 2 yr old from stealng at least 1 piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars African Puzzle, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
I have three 8 year old granddaughters and although we have had the puzzle out on two different occasions, they have walked away because of the difficulty with the reflection in the water and it has been rolled up again for another visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Children and Adult Enjoyment, August 26, 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
We ordered this Ravensburger Puzzle and another one to take along on a family vacation. What fun, as we all worked on it, some of us more than others. My husband and I realized that it was so enjoyable, that we ordered a 500-piece puzzle and plan to order more for ourselves. It is quality time spent with each other away from the TV and computer.

We like this brand of puzzles because they are thicker, laser cut, assemble easier, and the pieces stay together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
MsMouse "MsMouse" (New Mexico United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Watering Hole - 300 Piece Puzzle (Toy)
a bit hard for us but we enjoyed it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›