Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time is a party game for play on Wii that is rooted in fast and frenetic comic multiplayer action that is the hallmark of the original releases in the Raving Rabbids franchise. Utilizing a time travel theme, the game features 20 mini-games, set at pivotal stages in human history, as well as shorter history-oriented micro-games and hilarious cutscenes related to each mini-game. Additional features include, 1-4 player support, co-op play options, online leaderboards and Rabbid customization.
Mini-game madness throughout time with the Raving Rabbids. View larger.
Go Where No Rabbid Has Gone Before
The Rabbids are about to change the course of human history and you're invited to the party. The Rabbids are bwaaack and this time they have an infallible plan to invade the human world, by way of the past. Sounds crazy, even for the Rabbids, but when they discover time travel by way of their Time Washing Machine, you can bet they will cause loads of ridiculously wacky mayhem in history.
As with most of the releases in the Raving Rabbids franchise, Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time is a party game, filled with comic adventure that unfolds against the backdrop of a large number of frenetic mini-games and micro-games that utilize the Wii Remote and Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller combination. Returning in full force to the series theme of full-fledged multiplayer, all of the game's 20 mini-games support 4-player multiplayer, with the Wii providing AI functionality in the event of fewer than four players. The game also contains co-op play options. Each of the mini-games is set in a different time period/benchmark in human history, anchored by comic cutscenes showing historical characters. As the chaotic Rabbids burrow their way back into the past using their unorthodox time machine, the established timeline of human events and history hangs in the balance, with players participating in mini-games action that utilize a variety of gameplay mechanics. Success in these earns players points, which can then be used in a museum area that exists outside the realm of the mini-games to collect over 30 costumes for the player's personal Rabbids. Micro-games are also available here. Additional features include online functionality, including leaderboards and Wii MotionPlus support.
Key Game Features
- A Brand-New Raving Rabbids Experience - From flying to bouncing, discover all-new gameplay for a more fun and in-depth gameplay, as well as high replay value
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Mini-games feature 2-4 player support, with additional co-op modes available
- Turn the History Museum Upside Down - Unleash your Rabbids in an interactive playground and uncover all the wacky mysteries hidden behind every room and piece of art
- Customize Your Rabbids - From Napoleon to the Pocahontas, unlock and pimp your bunnies with over 30 historical costumes, each with unique and hilarious mimics
- Join the Rabbids Community - For the very first time in a Raving Rabbids game, compete with your friends online, share your scores and trophies, with your community and spread the bwaaahtitude around
- Precision has Never Been So Wacky - If you have have one, use the Wii MotionPlus to unleash the craziness of the Rabbids in exclusive mini-games