Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Raving Rabbids Travel in Time - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 47% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- A brand-new Raving Rabbids Wii party game where Rabbids travel back in time to mess up history
- All mini-games feature 2-4 player support, with additional co-op modes available, from flying to bouncing
- From a Cowboy to a Pirate and Pocahontas, unlock and pimp your bunnies with over 30 historical costumes, each with unique and hilarious mimics
- For the very first time in a Raving Rabbids game, compete with your friends online and share your scores and trophies with your community
- Use the optional Wii MotionPlus peripheral to unleash the craziness of the Rabbids in exclusive mini-games
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time is a party game for play on Wii that is rooted in fast and frenetic comic multiplayer action that is the hallmark of the original releases in the Raving Rabbids franchise. Utilizing a time travel theme, the game features 20 mini-games, set at pivotal stages in human history, as well as shorter history-oriented micro-games and hilarious cutscenes related to each mini-game. Additional features include, 1-4 player support, co-op play options, online leaderboards and Rabbid customization.
Go Where No Rabbid Has Gone Before
The Rabbids are about to change the course of human history and you're invited to the party. The Rabbids are bwaaack and this time they have an infallible plan to invade the human world, by way of the past. Sounds crazy, even for the Rabbids, but when they discover time travel by way of their Time Washing Machine, you can bet they will cause loads of ridiculously wacky mayhem in history.
As with most of the releases in the Raving Rabbids franchise, Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time is a party game, filled with comic adventure that unfolds against the backdrop of a large number of frenetic mini-games and micro-games that utilize the Wii Remote and Wii Remote/Nunchuk controller combination. Returning in full force to the series theme of full-fledged multiplayer, all of the game's 20 mini-games support 4-player multiplayer, with the Wii providing AI functionality in the event of fewer than four players. The game also contains co-op play options. Each of the mini-games is set in a different time period/benchmark in human history, anchored by comic cutscenes showing historical characters. As the chaotic Rabbids burrow their way back into the past using their unorthodox time machine, the established timeline of human events and history hangs in the balance, with players participating in mini-games action that utilize a variety of gameplay mechanics. Success in these earns players points, which can then be used in a museum area that exists outside the realm of the mini-games to collect over 30 costumes for the player's personal Rabbids. Micro-games are also available here. Additional features include online functionality, including leaderboards and Wii MotionPlus support.
Key Game Features
- A Brand-New Raving Rabbids Experience - From flying to bouncing, discover all-new gameplay for a more fun and in-depth gameplay, as well as high replay value
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Mini-games feature 2-4 player support, with additional co-op modes available
- Turn the History Museum Upside Down - Unleash your Rabbids in an interactive playground and uncover all the wacky mysteries hidden behind every room and piece of art
- Customize Your Rabbids - From Napoleon to the Pocahontas, unlock and pimp your bunnies with over 30 historical costumes, each with unique and hilarious mimics
- Join the Rabbids Community - For the very first time in a Raving Rabbids game, compete with your friends online, share your scores and trophies, with your community and spread the bwaaahtitude around
- Precision has Never Been So Wacky - If you have have one, use the Wii MotionPlus to unleash the craziness of the Rabbids in exclusive mini-games
Leaderboards & multiplayer.
Comical cutscenes for each era.
Top Customer Reviews
That in itself was a really fun idea for my well-behaved 7-year-old, who has to spend most of her days obeying teachers and her parents. We enjoyed doing everything the signs told us not to.
Two drawbacks: the videos and washing-time-machine take too long, and we literally have not won ONE mini-game. Not one. We've both tried over and over. Either we're really uncoordinated or the games are too hard. But she's still having a lot of fun trying and doesn't seem too frustrated because she gets a new costume even when she loses.
It's the basic formula, minigames with your friends with crazy parts in well-known historical events, and depending on how you do in the game you can see the accurate version or the hilarious Rabid version, event if the minigame is not AS fun as some others it's always really funny to see the short videos that come with it.
I haven't tried all of the minigames but the Motion Plus enabled games are a blast!
If you are a fan of the franchise or trying to get into the casual minigames type, this is one of the best options. Me and my friends love to play party games so we need more than 20+ games. That's the only con I can find right now. I'll update if my opinion changes since i've only played for a couple of hours
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 5-yr-old loves rabbids, but even his love of the cartoon did not pique his interest in the game. He played it about 4 times total and completely lost interest.Published 7 months ago by cartersb25
Not ad exciting as anticipated. Also not as fun with only one-player capabilityPublished 14 months ago by Yasuko Watanabe
This is a cute game, my son loves the rabbids, it's the only rabbids game I've ever played so I can't really compare it, my son is 4 and has a hard time with the dual controls it... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jessica mackey