5.0 out of 5 stars Transition into a Raw Food Lifestyle with Ease and Simplicity, September 2, 2009
This review is from: Raw Inspiration: Living Dynamically with Raw Food (Paperback)
I really enjoy this book. It is simple, clear and to the point. Makes it easy for someone just learning about Raw Foods. It's easy to read, navigate, simple recipes, ingredients and tools needed for your new kitchen. It is super clear and makes it simple to transition into the raw food lifestyle. It is so important that things are made easy because life can be so busy. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Inspiration: Living...., February 11, 2010
Texas Raw (Pasadena, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I have been transitioning to Raw and buying related books since August, 2009. Reading this book was like going into Lisa's home and getting to know her and seeing how she buys, grows and prepares raw meals. It would be great if everyone that is trying to transition to raw could have as supportive a community and raw food group. Lisa prepares coconuts every day for her smoothies. It encouraged me enough to try coconuts (although it is not easy to find a fresh, young coconut in my area), but opening a coconut every morning is not going to be for me. Of all the books I've bought, this was the most enjoyable to read and gave me the most "inspiration". Yet, I've still to find the book that will work for me. I am looking for a book that has complete meal plans that will offer a balanced diet. Most raw recipes have too much sugar (dates, fruits), too much fat (nuts)and takes too much pre-preparation. I would recommend this book because it shows how one individual lives her life as a raw foodist which would help anyone trying to transition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nuturing Inspiration, October 20, 2009
I have quite a few raw food books on my shelves, but Lisa's resides instead on my counter. True to its title, "Raw Inspiration: Living Dynamically...", this book sparks enough motivation to rival the best personal trainer.

The recipes are not only simple and delicious, but are clearly written in LARGE type. She takes away the mystique of providing hearty everyday meals for ourselves and our families with just enough instruction to nurture confidence, and just enough options to encourage creativity.

Speaking from personal experience, Lisa shows us how eating healthfully can dovetail perfectly into our busy lives. Her writing emanates warmth, sincerity and love -- and of course Inspiration. I look forward to a sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Getting started eating raw, September 6, 2009
This is a good book to get started eating a raw diet and changing your life. It is a good guide and well written and easy to read. If you want to extend your life eat raw...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book with great Stories and Recipes, October 8, 2009
I read the book and it is remarkable. I love it. The stories are very moving and make me want to be a vegan. I will definitely try some of the recipes, for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for all foodies, August 26, 2011
The book is excellent for those just starting out with a raw food lifestyle or for those that just want to know more about the lifestyle. Anyone can use this book...raw foodies, vegans, vegetarians and even those who enjoy a healthy American diet. The chocolate mousse pie recipe alone is worth the price of the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, December 19, 2014
GOOD INFO

Raw Inspiration: Living Dynamically with Raw Food
Raw Inspiration: Living Dynamically with Raw Food by Lisa Montgomery (Paperback - August 17, 2009)
$20.00 $15.62