5.0 out of 5 stars Oregon Raw Hazelnuts
Published on April 25, 2010 by C. Vernon

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay
The product wasn't bad but it came in an unmarked bag that wasn't even sealed and spilled out all over my other items inside the shipping box. I'm not a fan of getting something that's not shown on Amazon when I order.
Published 2 months ago by JVS

5.0 out of 5 stars Oregon Raw Hazelnuts, April 25, 2010
C. Vernon "book addict" (Sherman Oaks, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Raw Oregon Hazelnuts / Filberts (1 Pound Bag) - Sincerely Nuts (Misc.)
These hazelnuts are delicious and the best! They are packed in resealable 1 lb. vacuum bags and are really fresh, and I can't wait to use them in certain baking recipes I want to try (if I can stop myself from eating them all first) such as Jacques Pepin's chocolate brownie cake with Grand Marnier flavored whipped cream--yumm! The nuts I've bought locally--usually imported from Turkey--have been extremely disappointing, with about 1/3 of them being rancid, and they would ruin any recipe. When using hazelnuts in baking, roasting them first really improves their flavor. Store them in the freezer and they will stay fresh much longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, September 6, 2011
Perfect for cooking and they taste great even as a snack. They're very sweet and even completely raw, they make a great snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great squirrel bait, just kidding, March 16, 2013
This is a another product from superior not company I bought for snacking on. So far I can tell you that all the nuts that I have purchased from superior nut co. have been fantastic and their customer service and shipping has been fantastic.
Thank you superior nut and Amazon.com good going

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazelnuts, December 30, 2011
I couldn't find these locally. The flavor is perfect and roasting made them a woderful addition to Christmas baking. I'll be using the rest for some main dish recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 12, 2014
Hi All,

I just wanted to share my experience. That was the very first time I bought Hazelnuts form Sincerely Nuts.
I was amazed how neat and nice the package was: there was no any garbage inside; all nuts were clean
and solid. Hazelnuts were not too dry and looked like they has just been cracked. It worth to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had forgotten..., May 15, 2014
...how much I love hazelnuts. These are fresh and delicious! Went paleo about a month ago, so I've been "gathering" my seeds and nut. These nuts will surely help add healthy variety to my efforts. Will definitely order from Superior Nut Co. again. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, June 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars meh... nuts are okay, November 19, 2011
The nuts seem ... old. You know what old filberts look like. I had hoped they would come vacuum sealed as another reviewer has said. Instead they arrived double bagged and inside a USPS cardboard envelope (not a box) which had torn a bit. No packing material, no packing slip. I'll find another supplier for the next batch. Live and learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Hazelnuts/Filberts, August 3, 2011
We only find these around Christmas time and even then, they are not as good as these nuts. My wife loves them above all other nuts. They are Very Fresh and even I eat some, in spite of the fact that I never cared much for filberts before.

1.0 out of 5 stars rancid, January 18, 2014
This is the second time ordering from what I thought was the same order.
The first time I received fresh plump hazelnuts, the second dried shriveled rancid nuts.
Just when you think you have found something good.....not!!

Rate and Discover Movies