5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Good
Published 1 month ago by Jorge Seijas

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price
Published 13 months ago by K. Kircher

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, July 20, 2013
I bought this a a back up glove to play catch in the back yard with my son. We have always been partial to Rawlings. It really is only worth about $15. There is a lot of plastic/man made material on in. In particular, in the palm it is all manmade, so sweating is an issue as well as break in. Too much sweat and too little break in. If you want a better glove for your 9-11 yr old ball player, even though he/she may grow out of it in a year or two, pay at least $50 to get one that's all leather. Rawlings in general makes a great glove. This one, not so much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Rawlings Playmaker Series11.5-inch Infield/Outfield Baseball Glove, Right-Hand Throw (PM115MBB) (Sports)
This glove is horrible. Why waste your money on junk, any other glove will do. Don't ever buy this. Rawlings makes better gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Rawlings Playmaker Series 11.5 inch., February 7, 2014
I purchased theis Rawlings model as a gift to my nephew. He out grew his last Rawlings model, which I bought for him. Rawlings makes a high quality product. Since this model was sent to my nephew and I did not touch it, I can only go by what he told me. He likes the size, it fits comfortable on his hand and it is soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars I can play comfortably., June 30, 2013
You need to use a good time, so that takes the form I need. I've always found that the Rawlings brand is excellent and even when the glove is not made ​​in USA, but in China, meets the characteristics necessary to play baseball. Maybe I was wrong about the size, but okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove for the price, June 3, 2013
Good infield glove when playing with my son. I think it is a synthetic with a few leather parts. I only paid twenty something dollars instead of fifty dollars at the local sports store. If you want a full leather glove to pass on to your children, etc, then purchase something else. This glove should last me for several years while playing with my boys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for infield, May 20, 2013
Some of my rookie player did not like the gloves so much, but the most experienced ones, did like them. I finish my first season of baseball and they still look good, great quality so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't even squeeze into the glove!!, June 24, 2012
No need to an elaborate or long drawn out review. This glove is entirely too small to be labeled an 11.5 Period. Move on and don't waste your money

4.0 out of 5 stars Uh-oh! ***UPDATED, May 14, 2013
The glove is great, and my son enjoys it very much. Unfortunately, the stitching started to unravel within about two weeks of use. We'll try to contact the vendor to replace the item. It would be 5 stars if not for this issue. ***Glove was exchanged. Adding another star for excellent service.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice glove for the price, April 27, 2011
Nice glove..runs a bit small so my 11 yr old has trouble getting his hand in (a tight squeeze) but he does have big hands for his age. I'd have given it a 4 star if not for this.

Rate and Discover Movies