5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase
Published 25 days ago by MrUnknownBeast

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Polarized
I love these glasses, but they are not polarized as the title claims. I knew the price was too good to be true. I thought incorrectly that I could trust the title since they are sold by Amazon.com. There's also a picture that shows the glasses as matte blue, but they are actually somewhat transparent.
Published 2 months ago by William Rodick

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Polarized, May 15, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, June 30, 2014
Too small. These are size 55 18. Ugh!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...

5.0 out of 5 stars just the right size, April 17, 2014
K (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
They came to me in a flat navy blue, rather than the black I ordered, but I like them. They fit my face and look great!

Rate and Discover Movies