Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban 0RB2132 601S7852 Square Sunglasses
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 4, 2015
Not sure why these are listed as shoes. I now own 8 pair of Ray-Ban glasses I use two pair as prescription sun glasses and the other six pair with prescription clear lenses. This is the 4th pair I have purchased from Amazon. I'm still not sure why these are in a different category from the others I purchased here, but they are authentic and look awesome. So far I have not a bad experience purchasing directly from Amazon. As for the glasses the Navy Blue looks great and the clear outline just make the frames stand out. The Ray-Ban lenses that came in them are very nice, and they have been taken out and stored securely in case I ever want to use them again. I will probably use these as my primary frames for a good while.
review image
on June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...
on January 14, 2016
These look great. I gave four stars instead of five because the glasses don't look the same as pictured. They are a dark MATTE navy, but in my opinion, the picture looks like more of a shiny (non-matte) Royal Navy. I think maybe the clear part of the frame reflects the light in the photo differently than they do once received in person. I'll admit that I bought these completely based off of the photo and didn't read that the description says they are matte navy. All that said, I think I'll still keep them because I still like any shade of blue over black (as a personal preference). Hoping I'll get a few compliments as others have mentioned. We'll see - full pun intended :)
on October 28, 2014
In my personal opinion these glasses looked better than the photo shows. The frame is more of a Navy blue rather than an Ice blue which made it more appealing to me. The fit was perfect for my face. Love them, and above satisfied.
on February 9, 2016
Received the glasses on time, but it has scratches on the front of the frame at the bottom!! I had lost my first pair, and I ordered the same again, but very disappointed to receive damaged pair. I am returning them now and requesting for replacements!! I will update my review once I receive the new pair!
on December 26, 2015
Sunglasses came with a manufacturing defect. Unfortunately when they arrived, I hid them without reviewing and gave my wife for Christmas.
review image review image review image review image
on July 13, 2014
Love! I bought the smaller size and they are perfect for my face size. The navy blue color is awesome and a bit gentler than the classic black.
on November 4, 2014
Glasses came in a Matt Blue color and I was expecting Black as it stated on the item description. Ended up keeping them as they look different and I sort of liked them. But be carful if you are looking for black...
on May 15, 2014
I love these glasses, but they are not polarized as the title claims. I knew the price was too good to be true. I thought incorrectly that I could trust the title since they are sold by Amazon.com. There's also a picture that shows the glasses as matte blue, but they are actually somewhat transparent.
on July 15, 2014
Just the perfect shades.
Built-quality is good.

i think the size 52 is more in demand so not easily available for few specific designs.