Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban 0RB2132 601S7852 Square Sunglasses
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 24, 2015
I ordered five pairs, one for myself and four for my groomsmen (as their gift), and all five pairs of sunglasses arrived last night. Here's the breakdown of each pair...

Pair 1: Black Ray-Ban leather case, RB etching on lens, Ray-Ban paperwork, plastic sleeve over one of the arms (to prevent scuffs) grey cleaning cloth, and grey Ray-Ban cardboard case;
Pair 2: Black Ray-Ban leather case, RB etching on lens, Ray-Ban paperwork, plastic sleeve over one of the arms (to prevent scuffs) grey cleaning cloth, and grey Ray-Ban cardboard case;
Pair 3: Brown Ray-Ban leather case, RB etching on lens, no Ray-Ban paperwork, no plastic sleeve over arms of sunglasses (arms all scuffed and scratched), no cleaning cloth, came in a white/generic amazon cardboard box (not Ray-Ban branded);
Pair 4: Brown Ray-Ban leather case, RB etching on lens, no Ray-Ban paperwork, no plastic sleeve over arms of sunglasses (arms all scuffed and scratched), black cleaning cloth (different size than Pair 1 and 2), came in a white/generic amazon cardboard box (not Ray-Ban branded);
Pair 5: Brown Ray-Ban leather case, NO RB etching on lens, no paperwork, no sleeve on arms, no cloth, came in white/generic amazon cardboard box (not Ray-Ban branded).

I have exchanged pairs 3, 4, and 5 (hence leaving me 2 good pairs - see 2 out of 5 star review), and am awaiting the arrival of the new pairs. Do I think this is the fault of Amazon...NO! Amazon is happy to exchange whatever I want and go round and round until the customer is satisfied. If I get these three pairs and none are up to the quality they should be, they will be exchanged for three new pairs, and we will continue this process until I get five authentic pairs.

Here's what I believe happens...people buy counterfeit sunglasses off the street, then purchase legit sunglasses (like these) from Amazon. THEN turn around and return the counterfeit pair - leaving them with a authentic pair of sunglasses at a much cheaper price. Amazon gets the returned item into the warehouse, sees they aren't broken and then puts them back on the shelf for the next person to purchase.

I will update and adjust my review after the new pairs arrive tomorrow (9/25/15).

UPDATE 10/1/15: So it's taken a few extra days, but Amazon has ironed out everything. Meaning, I have 5 pairs of sunglasses that are all new, with zero scratches, all typical paperwork, and are all legit.

I believe most of the times people are complaining about the quality of the glasses they purchased, they probably go a return or a bootleg copy. If this happens to you, just exchange them and Amazon will make it right.

MY ONLY COMPLAINT...the glasses are very creaky. They flex quite a bit, which is nice, but I they sound like an old wooden staircase. Don't let this be a deterrent, as once they are on your face they don't make any noise :) ENJOY!
on March 4, 2015
Not sure why these are listed as shoes. I now own 8 pair of Ray-Ban glasses I use two pair as prescription sun glasses and the other six pair with prescription clear lenses. This is the 4th pair I have purchased from Amazon. I'm still not sure why these are in a different category from the others I purchased here, but they are authentic and look awesome. So far I have not a bad experience purchasing directly from Amazon. As for the glasses the Navy Blue looks great and the clear outline just make the frames stand out. The Ray-Ban lenses that came in them are very nice, and they have been taken out and stored securely in case I ever want to use them again. I will probably use these as my primary frames for a good while.
review image
on June 20, 2014
It was after i purchased this product that i noticed the other reviews that said they were fake. I did a lot of research on the web that showed all of the markings the item needed to be real. It seemed to me legit at first. I had a friend visit a couple months later with the Ray-Bans that he bought from their website. I noticed they were thicker, darker, and larger. They were quality instead of this cheap plastic. I am ashamed that i chose to purchase these through amazon.com. Now it is too late to return them even know they are not the real deal.
on April 19, 2013
I read the reviews (both the bad and the good) before purchasing these sunglasses. After visiting a nearby Sunglasses Hut and loving how these cool shades looked on me, I decided to buy these sunglasses. I bought them from Amazon because it had the best deal at 40% off.

The free shipping took a week and it was packaged well. When I received it at night, everything looked right. I then watched videos on youtube on telling the authenticity of ray bans. And this is a VERY GOOD REPLICA. The logos are all in the right places, the etching is on the left len, the case is hard in the front, the booklet and cleaning cloth are included.

Yet, as other reviewers had mentioned, the quality of these are noticeably sub-par, to say the least. They creak whenever you fold or unfold them.

I also tried these on outside and inside. They lens are not like the ones on the pair that I tried on at sunglasses hut. I am returning this and will buy an authentic pair.

However, I gave this two stars because one could not tell that it's fake simply by looking at it and it's $50 cheaper.

**I hope Amazon looks into this but this will probably not happen...disappointed.
on July 17, 2014
The glasses were counterfeits. They were marked "made in Italy" and looked very nice, BUT there was a small chip on the inner most portion of the glass next to the frame. Also, when I tested the UV absorption using lab equipment, it blocked only 20% of UVC light. These types of fakes will lead to severe eye damage because they force your eyes to dilate by blocking a lot of visible light, but then they let in most of the UV light that causes damage to the retina and causes cataracts. Avoid these!
on June 6, 2015
DO NOT BUY THESE. They are knockoffs, not real Ray-Ban. The lenses are made out of plastic, and the frame is cheaply made. It creaks when you open the arms, and at the slightest pressure. Compared to my real Wayfarers, these are very cheaply made. Real wayfarers are made out of one chunk of acetate, and therefore have no seams, but these knockoffs have seams on the arms and the top of the frames.
on June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...
on August 10, 2012
I ordered this product from what is (I now realize) the "combined" item page. All I saw was that the item was a Prime item, fulfilled by Amazon. When I received the package, the Ray Ban box was rattling around in a much larger, otherwise empty cardboard box. No bubble wrap, air pillows, etc. Ordered black frames, received tortoiseshell. Despite the fact that this was ordered for a gift, Amazon refused to exchange this for the correct item, using the excuse that the correct item was now available only from a "different seller," despite the fact that they were being sold from the same page, and both fulfilled by Amazon. Both chat and phone operators were mostly unhelpful and uniformly rude, acting as though they were doing me a huge favor by helping me at all. One actually offered me an "option" (waiting for a slightly faster refund of 5-6 days rather than 2-3 weeks, requiring me to ship back the incorrect item and re-order the correct item from the SAME PAGE and SAME WAREHOUSE) and when I hesitated, barked at me to "make up my mind" since he was going "above and beyond" to help me. (Surely, going "above and beyond" would be to ensure that I get the item I ordered in a timely fashion and without attitude from customer service?) Even though I ordered the correct item in plenty of time, even this "special option" will not get me the correct item on time, but the chat and phone operators were completely unconcerned. Item reviews reveal the SAME problem was had by other buyers of this item within the last week. Order with caution.
on February 9, 2016
They're Ray-Bans so you know they're built to last. The new Wayfarers are much better looking than the classics. You can put them through anything and they'll come out unscathed. Built for a lifetime. Highly recommended!
on January 14, 2016
These look great. I gave four stars instead of five because the glasses don't look the same as pictured. They are a dark MATTE navy, but in my opinion, the picture looks like more of a shiny (non-matte) Royal Navy. I think maybe the clear part of the frame reflects the light in the photo differently than they do once received in person. I'll admit that I bought these completely based off of the photo and didn't read that the description says they are matte navy. All that said, I think I'll still keep them because I still like any shade of blue over black (as a personal preference). Hoping I'll get a few compliments as others have mentioned. We'll see - full pun intended :)