5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase
Published 5 months ago by MrUnknownBeast

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Polarized
I love these glasses, but they are not polarized as the title claims. I knew the price was too good to be true. I thought incorrectly that I could trust the title since they are sold by Amazon.com. There's also a picture that shows the glasses as matte blue, but they are actually somewhat transparent.
Published 7 months ago by Thomas Elphinstone Hambledon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Polarized, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, June 27, 2014
I love these glasses so much. I am coming from some Oakleys that are made out of metal and let me tell you these dont feel cheap at all. These glasses arent polarized so dont go based off of the description, but base your decision off of the picture. They are exactly as shown in the picture. They are a blue frame with transparent outline which look really good. Also the lens is a "tapered" gray instead of the traditional green.

Hope this helps...

5.0 out of 5 stars just the right size, April 17, 2014
K (Madison, WI) - See all my reviews
They came to me in a flat navy blue, rather than the black I ordered, but I like them. They fit my face and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars In my personal opinion these glasses looked better than the photo shows, October 28, 2014
In my personal opinion these glasses looked better than the photo shows. The frame is more of a Navy blue rather than an Ice blue which made it more appealing to me. The fit was perfect for my face. Love them, and above satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ended up keeping them as they look different and I sort of liked them. But be carful if you are looking ..., November 4, 2014
Glasses came in a Matt Blue color and I was expecting Black as it stated on the item description. Ended up keeping them as they look different and I sort of liked them. But be carful if you are looking for black...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 6, 2014
I GOT IT TODAY BEAUTIFUL, THANK YOU YOU ARE THE BEST

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, June 30, 2014
Too small. These are size 55 18. Ugh!!!

Ray-Ban 0RB2132 601S7852 Square Sunglasses