Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ray-Ban Men's 0RB2132 Square Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2015
Got what I paid for. Authentic Ray Ban 2132 55mm New Wayfarer Matte Black with Blue Polarized Gradient Lenses. I don't know why I made it all caps, but this product was the real deal. I got worried after reading some of these reviews but the glasses I received are 100% authentic. I compared them to my old pair of New Wayfarers 2132 purchased from Ray Ban themselves and they match up perfectly. The logo, the RB on the left lens, the metal rod in the arm, and the case were all identical. Would definitely buy from here again if I decide to get myself a third pair.
review image review image review image review image
on November 27, 2014
Love these sunglasses, they rarely leave my face.

I read a million reviews and watched youtube videos before ordering because I was concerned about authenticity. These are legit. They're cheaper because they're not polarized, but the style is really excellent. I love the matt black with the clear plastic sides. Really great sunglasses.
review image
on August 22, 2011
I ordered a pair last week and they arrived promptly in the case seen in the picture provided. This is a legitimate, authentic pair for anyone wondering. (I will post pictures later today of what I got in the mail from Amazon.com).

The plus side, also, is that it is fulfilled by Amazon, so it qualifies for free 2-day shipping! Also, search online anywhere and you will most likely not find a better price for this item! If the price is what's making you feel like there is something fishy about it, think again. This is the REAL product. I originally ordered from opticsplanet.com but they were out of this specific frame (Blue Rubber), and that worked in my favor because I ended up saving over $20 by ordering it from here. I LOVE AMAZON and my new glasses!
on July 23, 2015
These glasses are BEAUTIFUL! They are the newer version of Wayfarers, and fit snug on my nose. Does not fall off at all. Wore it on a boat ride and sturdy as can be! These are DEFINITELY authentic Ray Bans and fit so nicely. They are the 55mm frame, and they fit my petite face. My boyfriend tried them on and they even fit good on him, too, although they fit a bit smaller on his face.

It says these are Mens' sunglasses, but I'm not sure a man would want to wear them unless they have delicate smaller face or heads, or if they like the smaller lens look. I think they still look great on a man, though. Also has RB engraved on the lens! Checked it with the real ones and they are identical!!! They are relatively cheaper than the ones in store because they are not polarized. They do, however, come with a protective leather case and come in a box, as well as a soft cleaning cloth for your lenses. The lens has a sticker on them that says 'blocks 100% UV," and if you want them for protective purposes, these are it! You don't need polarized lenses to protect your eyes or look stylish. As long as is block UV at leas 90%, you're safe! Anyway, very stylish, looks great on my small, girlish face, and have received plenty of compliments on them!
review image
on July 11, 2014
Comfortable and stylish. Arrived with the G15 lenses which are green, these Wayfarers work well in bright sunlight. The sea foam green is an interesting color which has drawn compliments too! A good purchase.
on July 16, 2011
Sent off to Sunglass Express for the Ray-Ban Camo Green Wayfarers and surprise, they arrived WAY before expected. Opened up the well packed box to find the correct Ray-Ban/Luxottica box and label. The black leather case had the Ray-Ban seal in gold on the side and imprinted in the button. So far, so good.
Removed the glasses to find all the proper markings. The etched RB in the lens, the steel rod inside the stems and all the proper lettering(i.e.-Made in Italy)printed on the inside of them. Still not convinced, I took them to a local Sunglass Hut to compare to theirs and held them side by side. EXACTLY THE SAME!
My conclusion is that these are the real deal and for a great price to boot. I don't know how these are being offered for such a discount but I'll definately buy another pair through Amazon. These are not knock-offs!!!
on March 10, 2013
This is my 4th pair over 12 years. I get the gray polarized because I sail and its necessary in So Cal. I love this pair. Nice fit out of the box.
on February 12, 2014
These glasses look great, but that's about it. They feel cheap, quality has certainly diminished, and despite being polarized, they aren't polarized very well. I can hardly tell the difference between these and and a pair of normal, non-polarized glasses.
on July 30, 2015
This is the real deal. I ordered these for myself after purchasing my husband a pair from another retailer and discovering just how awesome Ray-Bans really are. They arrived in the typical silver box with the red square in the center with Ray-Ban in white. The box contained a brown case with the customary Luxottica logo on the left, and the Ray-Ban stamp on the metal snap. The glasses themselves bear all the correct markings of genuine Ray-Bans (flush logo on arm, Ray-Ban P on the left lens - when looking at them - model number clearly marked on the arm, all appropriate enclosures, etc.). I ordered a tortoise frame (though it's listed as Brown) with brown polarized lenses. These are, by far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned, and I have quite a few pairs including Smith Optics. And the price can't be beat. I got these for $113, which I thought wasn't bad for timeless classics, until I went to the Ray-Ban site and found out this combination (tortoise and brown polarized lens) is a custom order and will set you back over $200. If you're debating about whether or not to buy these, stop. Just get them - you won't regret it.
on July 28, 2015
Just as described, these are well made sunglasses. I was able to get a prescription lens on them without trouble. The sunglass lens are not incredibly dark, but they definitely do the job (if you keep the original lenses). The matte makes the glasses seem bigger on your face. My husband has this version but the regular glossy black frame, and his seem to look smaller on my face than the matte. But, I was not bothered by this. Great sunglasses!