5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Bans- What more can you say.
Published 16 months ago by Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenses too lightly tinted for me
Overall nice. Pay attention to the posts about the tint of the lenses, they are very very light. I ended up returning these and got the classics with the darker tint.
Published 5 months ago by Chris Maine

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Bans- What more can you say., October 22, 2013
These are true, made in Italy, Wayfarer CLASSICS. I'm a freak for a pair of Wayfarers and tried the NEW ones a few years back. Just dig the classic fit and style. Like these lens and have never seen them before. A very light green that folks can still see your eyes when ya wear them. Polarized and have the "P" on the lens to prove it. Seller shipped fast and they showed up before the date they said. Will admit that I have a small issue with sending $130 glasses via snail mail but I knew that was happening. These are great shades and everyone needs them. They were listed as "women's accessories" but we know these are for everyone! Dig It.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transparent blue polarized lenses, July 27, 2014
sandbar14 (FLUSHING, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Great sunglasses!! Got the blue tint and it's not a dark shade so they're sort of transparent. The color and quality is crisp through these polarized lenses. I own a pair of the dark tinted polarized sun glasses and it's a bit too dark through the glasses (like there's an overcast) but the blue tinted lenses are great. You can tell it's still light out so it's nice and bright!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, wish the lenses were darker, May 14, 2014
Jim Teague "Diesel" (Kirkland, WA United States) - See all my reviews
As always, the quality is great, and the lenses super nice. I really like the matte finish, which gives them a "little different, but not too much" look. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because I would have liked a darker lens. These are "2P", and I had another pair with "3P", which handle brighter sunlight better. I didn't find out about tint difference until I read the owners information that came with them - but there was no choice for lens tint when I selected them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban 0RB2140 901SP250 Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses,Matte Black,50 mm, March 4, 2014
Great pair of sunglasses. I'm glad Ray-Ban released the 2140s, they're the Ray-Ban glasses that I remember as a kid. Iconic and cool, well made and clear clean lenses. Great glasses-

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenses too lightly tinted for me, October 4, 2014
Chris Maine (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban are nice classic sunglasses, April 24, 2014
JORGE NAVARRO CRUZ (ECATEPEC, MEXICO Mexico) - See all my reviews
Nice sunglasses
Now I have 3 pair of wayfarer
Polarized is great seems fine even in sunlees days
And a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of polaroid glasses, May 9, 2014
I am sucker for RB and this would be my eight RB glass. I never had a size 50 before and I always wanted to try out. I bet the price is amazing, just $100 odd for RB polaroid. This is insane. The glasses are completely authentic and gives that wayfarer look.. Love it !!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The frame with nose clips is more comfortable to wear because the lens are positioned further away ..., January 13, 2015
Wayfarer frame sit on the nose directly which makes the lens positioned too close to the eyes. Uncomfortable and create pressure after extended wear.

The frame with nose clips is more comfortable to wear because the lens are positioned further away from the eyes and provide better vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses, January 28, 2015
I've been wearing Wayfarers for longer than I care to admit. I have prescription lenses in mine, so I can get them as dark as I like. Thank you Ray-Ban for making a great pair of sunglasses. Thank you Amazon for carrying so that I can replace when dog eats or I sit on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 2, 2014
Amazing, they fit just right and I love how they look!

I was nervous about the size since its says lens " 55" but I had no problem