Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2014
the product is good and excellent quality, but the picture and the description says blue which is good because it is manly, but it's actually blue sky
on November 19, 2014
Was pretty worried that the sunglasses isn't authentic at the beginning but upon checking, everything looks authentic.. I'm from singapore and this rayban actually cost $370 and I only got it with $140! It's a steal!!! It's a very nice red with gradient lenses.. Something that's seldom seen on the street.. Very nice sunnies..
on February 23, 2015
These Ray-Ban aviator glasses with a faux tortoise shell frames and gold accents are simply beautiful! I saw them first at a duty free shop in Frankfurt earlier this year. Loved them then but they were tagged at 155 Euro!! Nearly $200. I skipped the purchase then but been wanting to find them in the US - and did not know what they cost here. Finally found them in my size here. I ordered them overnight shipping and received them the next day afternoon. They are genuine Ray Ban glasses - the case, cloth, and manual are there. But the glasses are simply stunning! They are much better than the regular Aviators, which I have owned before. The lenses are brown and give good protection from sun. I highly recommend them.
on May 13, 2015
Very nice lenses. Love them. I was looking for more reddish like lenses, but they are just plain brown and look a little lighter under the sun, more like honey. They are very nice. Original. Tested them.

Bought them from this seller: Gaffos.

Compared them to my polarized special edition, polar orange aviators. They appear to be polarized because dim a lot the reflection on cars, trees...

SO ITS A PLUS!
on May 14, 2015
Not noticeable but the metal frame is slightly thicker than most Aviators I see. These were some type of promotional, or one-time pair that got back stocked because Ray-Bans no longer sell like hot cakes like they used to. Really nice overall. Are NOT polarized. You can tell just by looking at the back of the glass. But they aren't advertised as such expect for certain other color pairs.
on February 3, 2016
The real deal. These sunglasses are $185 on the ray ban website by the way. I ordered the 55mm because the 58mm are a little too big and they fit great. I also ordered the blue frame/ blue granite lenses which appear to be a bit darker than the Arista blue frames but ended up getting the Arista blue anyway. Don't even care that I got the wrong color because these sunglasses are legit... Too legit in fact to quit. Comes with sunglasses case and cleaning cloth.
on March 10, 2015
First, the glasses show the lenses being a green gradient. When they came they are just a normal tan color. I was happy about this since I was wary about seeing things in green. The picture also shows them being a way darker green. Again, I was happy about the color they actually are (look on the rayban site for an accurate color. A more pastel springy green). Also, I'm a female with have a normal size head, but the 55mm looked entirely too small for my face. I reordered in 58mm and love them! Very cute for spring and summer.
on March 13, 2014
Love these...great quality, shipped quickly. Picture doesn't do them justice! Tortoise shell frame is just unique enough to e more fun than they plain brown Ray-Bans Nice medium fit as well (not the super large ones).
on December 20, 2014
They have the RB on the lenses. I bought It with "Shop561" and they seems to be genuine. ;)
on May 12, 2014
First I was a little skeptical to buy this from Amazon. I went to a nearby Sunglass hut to make sure that the model is authentic. Then I checked the picture here and it looked authentic. As it turns out many RBs have "Ray Ban" written on the glass in the front (and it is not a sticker). It is printed on the glass. I got my shipment recently and it was indeed genuine RB. Pretty happy with it and color blue is awesome and pretty cool. Fits snugly around my ears.