5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for smaller faces
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:37 Mins
First of all, I had no trouble with the shipper, I received these in a timely manner with more than adequate packaging.

Published on March 28, 2011 by Christina!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Don't buy this product unless your a 10 year old!! It's too small even with a small face like I am. I should gave returned it, but the shipping cost is over $20. Just buy the rb3025 for it fits most faces for just $10 more
Published on January 30, 2011 by Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for smaller faces, March 28, 2011
Length:: 2:37 Mins

For the record, yes these sunglasses are much smaller than the regular aviators, but I find them to be a nice size that doesn't take up half of my face. I am 5'4" with an oval face and I found these to fit very nicely. They are a bit shorter than regular ones, so I can't exactly put these on the top of my head. I'd recommend going to an optical store and trying this model on before buying. I just happened to be lucky with this purchase, but obviously others have not been so lucky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shades, April 18, 2009
These are perfect for small faces! Classic style and they fit me just right. Sometimes sunglasses are way too big on me. If you're petite, these might be just the right pair for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for my small face!, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Small Metal Sunglasses (Shoes)
I have always had a hard time finding sunglasses that aren't too wide for my face. These are perfect! They look great with big chunky earrings too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small oval face, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Small Metal Sunglasses (Shoes)
I am petite 5"2 with a small oval face, these ray bans are a small version of a regular size. They worked for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Small Metal Sunglasses (Shoes)
I have a smaller, oval face and these fit so well! I have wanted aviators, but all of them seemed to overpower my face. I didn't have the same problem with these. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect. I'm a guy., April 4, 2014
This review is from: Ray Ban RB3044 Aviator Small Metal Sunglasses (Shoes)
You read that correctly. I am a guy and these fit perfectly. No. I am not some hobbit shaped boy. I am 5'7 130lb but I have a small face.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban 3044, May 20, 2008
These sunglasses are truly small, I read all the reviews before I bought them and they said If you have a small face they'd be okay. Well I'm petite and have a small face but they were too small for my face. They'd be best described as a juvenile product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glasses for petite woman, March 17, 2010
reviewer (Suffolk County, NY) - See all my reviews
I have been wanting a pair of aviator shades for a year, but was not aware that they made them in smaller sizes (the regular raybans are way to large for my face). I took a chance and ordered these without seeing them in person and couldn't be happier. They fit me perfectly -- I am 5'3" with a smaller sized, oval shaped face. These would probably not work for you if you have a round face -- oval or longish works better because its the width that makes these a smaller frame. I used to wear oliver peoples glasses, as they made frames for small faces. I am very happy with these and will order them in the gold/green as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars lens popped out, seller doesn't respond to emails!!!, December 14, 2010
I had a lens pop out soon after purchasing, while walking, and crack on the floor.

Seller stopped returning emails when I started to ask about warranty. I just want to get this fixed, bad customer service....

Rate and Discover Movies