5.0 out of 5 stars Survived overnight in salt water!
Glasses look great and I actually lost them in the water as I was tying boat to the dock for the day. Found them the next morning clinging to barnacles in salt water. Cleaned them off with fresh water and still look like new! Stainless steel frames are a must for boaters
Published 22 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Real Ray-Bans, wrong description!
none of these 5 models listed here are for polarized version of these glasses. Title needs to be changed. They do have the polarized ones here on amazon, search for rb3477 004/58.
Published on April 22, 2012 by Mark R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Real Ray-Bans, wrong description!, April 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived overnight in salt water!, May 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these!, December 3, 2012
Bought these for my husband. Loves the color, weight (lightweight), size (he has an oval, medium face), and general appearance. Great stocking suffer if you're still doing some shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Italian, December 11, 2013
This one is original Italian Ray-Ban Aviator product, fits well and looks very very good. I highly recommended these to you!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel like a rockstar & wear with confidence, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Ray-Ban 0Rb3477 Aviator Sunglasses (Apparel)
The only knock on these shades is that they are very light. I like my shades more on the heavy side to feel them on my face. These are very comfortable and look spectacular. If you're new to Aviators, I would definitely recommend these to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for the people that don't like the "tear ..., July 13, 2014
These are the genuine real deal thing. Made in Italy imprinted on the frame. Good fit for the people that don't like the "tear drop" look of the classic aviators.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shades, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Ray-Ban 0Rb3477 Aviator Sunglasses (Apparel)
Just got my Ray-Ban 3477 sunglasses today. I guess there's another RB3477 sunglass with lenses that have more of a conventional tear-drop shape. The ones I ordered are the ones on this product page. They're a slightly rounded version of the square-shaped Caravans (RB3136). I ordered the standard gold frame with 59mm non-polarized dark green lenses. There was originally a problem with shipping, but Amazon sent a replacement pair out with one-day delivery at no extra cost. Very satisfied with shipping and the product. Also, even though my head's a bit on the big side, these fit well. And of course, it's Ray-Ban, so materials, craftsmanship, etc. are all top of the line. A bit expensive, but well worth it. If I take care of these, they should last forever. I highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the size of the lens and the color, July 8, 2014
I've always wanted a pair and I finally got them. I love the size of the lens and the color. I may have them adjusted though to fit better since they slip off a bit, but otherwise worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban, June 25, 2014
Ray-Ban 0RB3477 1Aviator 59mm, kool though fits somewhat a litle bit loose but not something crazy just a tiny litle bit ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, June 22, 2014
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! He never would wear sunglasses before but now he wears these everyday! He also get tons of compliments on them.

Ray-Ban 0Rb3477 Aviator Sunglasses