1,471 Reviews
 (1,094)

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters!
I have a pair of new wayfarers which I love, and decided I wanted some aviators. I chose gunmetal grey, g-15 XLT, nice understated color, and not mirror lenses. But beyond being absolutely sure which color I wanted, I ended up being the Goldilocks of sunglasses.

Published on November 1, 2010 by H.F.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake
I dont believe these are authentic ray bans. Sticker was not attached when I received the item and the ray ban logo was not sketched in.
Published 14 months ago by Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters!, November 1, 2010

First I got the small 52mm aviators, which ended up being WAY too small for me. I learned the hard way that the mm sizes is not specifically the distance across your face, it's the size of each lens. I have the 52mm in the new wayfarers which fit perfectly, so don't let that lead you to a size in aviators, because the size doesn't translate. So then I got the 55mm in the aviators and they were a tad snug on the side of my face. Then I ordered the 58mm. These seem to be the best choice for me and I realllly love them. They're lightweight and comfortable.

In the end, I learned the mm size will have a little to do with the distance across the face, being the lens get bigger, but it just wasn't as cut and dry as I thought. It's really best to try these on in person before ordering to know which size fits you best. Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, October 14, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Non Authentic, Buyer Beware., February 24, 2014
I love Ray-Ban sunglasses and have numerous pairs in my collection. I had purchased the flash green-mirrored aviators a few weeks ago from Sunglass Express which indeed were authentic (compared thoroughly with the pairs in my collection). Loved them- beautiful fit & perfect condition.

As I was incredibly happy with this pair, I decided to purchase another pair from Sunglass Express (packaged by Amazon). The pair I purchased were the 55mm Brown Gradient Aviators.

1. It did not come in 55mm, the pair shipped to me were 58mm.
2. They were 100% non-authentic.

Yes, they did have all the signature Ray-Ban markings, BUT I knew as soon as I took them out of the case that the quality did not feel right. I then proceeded to look closer at the sunglasses and although markings were in the correct place, the "RB" which is supposed to be ENGRAVED on the right side of the sunglass frame was simply sketched. The RB was flat, unlike my authentic Ray-Ban aviators, which you can feel with your nail that it is indeed engraved in the glass.

This leads me to... How can a company sell some sunglasses which are authentic & some which are not?

Please, please beware of this simple way to find out if your Ray-Bans are NOT replicas.

DO NOT purchase the Large Metal Gold Gradient Ray-Bans, you will not get what you paid for.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, everything in time, but missing 2 things., November 22, 2013
My glasses did not came with the "The Icons" little book like it's in the picture, and no stamp in the lens. I'm getting doubts if it is really original. I would like te seller to tell me why.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doubtful if it is genuine, January 29, 2013
The cover of the sunglasses seems fake. I already own the same glasses. Even the shine of the golden frame is not as good. No authentication certificate with hologram which normally accompanies the ray ban? I am doubtful! Better try & buy from local vendor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Satisfied with my transaction, January 28, 2011
I ordered the gold on gold ray-ban glasses but received the green glasses. I decided to keep this glasses since I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it. But I am not satisfied with this company and amazon. They should not be in this business if they cannot keep their record straight. As minimum to keep the customer satisfied they should send the correct item instead of sending a letter asking me to change my rating so they can continue with their business.

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture not correct, February 10, 2011
First of all, they are Ray-Ban so they are good glasses, but the seller used the same picture as they used for the "Ray-Ban RB3025 W3274 Aviator Gold w/ Gold Mirror lenses - Smaller 55mm eye". I indeed wanted the 55mm but with the pictures the same, I choose the wrong one. I had to get these to my house to see that they were the wrong ones. Guess I should have trusted the other 1* review listed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price! Super fast delivery! Love it!, July 30, 2010
Love these glasses. Light weight; could wear for hours, in or out doors. Had ordered 55mm but a little bit too small for my face which is a little smaller than average. Perfect size 58mm. Best part, got it Super fast; ordered today, shipped within 2 hours, got it in a day. Will order from them again! Totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, July 17, 2013
right size, right color, right like I want it....the price is the great and the shipping faster then I taw .. I recommande this sunglasses medieum face take sizing 58mm small one 55mm and bogger one take 60mm .....go shopping now....;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the real deal, September 9, 2013
Ringer (Albany, NY, US) - See all my reviews
After reading some of the 1 Star reviews claiming that these Ray-Bans were knock-offs, I was a little skeptical about ordering them. But after talking to an Amazon rep who assured me that any item sold by Amazon was 100% authentic, I placed my order. I received them in two days (thanks Prime) and couldn't be happier. I had been wearing a knock-off pair for the past couple of years and could tell immediately that these were authentic. Excellent product at a fantastic price. Thank you Amazon.

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses