5.0 out of 5 stars Check the Size before you get them.
Glasses look great and are authentic, but I ordered them for my boyfriend and the frames are too small. Easy return! Just wanted everyone to know (because I didn't) that 58 mm are normal sized and look great on me (girl) and 62 mm are more for a guys face (or if you want the bigger frames.)
Published 2 months ago by Cindy Nunez

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Ray Ban
I would have given no star to this product if the system allowed.

I have the same doubt as some of the previous reviews. These sunglasses from Sunglass Express are suspect.
I ordered a pair of Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator to surprise my dad for his birthday two months ago but found out recently it's a fake one when giving it to my dad.

1) There is no...
Published 17 months ago by Jade

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Ray Ban, September 30, 2013
I would have given no star to this product if the system allowed.

1) There is no little etching of "RB" on either of the lenses of the sunglasses.
2) The sunglasses is way too heavier compared to my own pair of Aviator.
3) The box used the different materials.

I'm very disappointed but it's too late to return the product. I wish Amazon could eventually do something to stop vendors to sell fake stuff on the site.
DO NOT BUY your sunglasses here even though it seems a great deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!, December 4, 2014
Do not buy these sunglasses! They are clearly fake!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake counterfeit product, December 10, 2014
Even after reading multiple reviews of having fake ray ban on this website, I took courage and ordered to see if by any chance I will get the original... but immediately after opening the box, the glasses were too heavy just like any mobile and they didn't fit to my face... everything is duplicate and paperwork is like something which can't be trusted... Immediately opened amazon.com and clicked return items.... dont go for this... buy original one from rayban site only

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the Size before you get them., December 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair, June 28, 2013
Just purchased these, and they have quickly become my favorite pair. The style is a classic. For those who are worried about these being too big for their face, the 55mm will fit a small to average sized face width.

5.0 out of 5 stars beatiful sunglasses, May 5, 2014
Exactly what i want, beatiful sunglasses, i was a little nervous of the color or the size, but they are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome glasses, December 2, 2014
What is there to say, other than these are genuine ray ban aviators. They fit perfect and the optical quality is stellar. I'd recommend these to anyone who wants to rock it out like a rock star!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 30, 2014
perfect.. was a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it. totally genuine and the price is unbeatable

2.0 out of 5 stars Venerable Sunglasses, But Carrying Case Quality Inferior, March 18, 2014
As a retired pilot, I have worn Rayban sunglasses since 1956. I have purchased an estimated and used approximately 20 pair since that time. Over that time period, these glasses have served me well.

In the past the Rayban carrying case that is out of necessity worn on my belt, used an interior hard shell encased in a ersatz leather case that was robust and withstood the rigors of daily wear and tear. However, the current case is appears chintzy and has no reinforced interior shell. As a result the case often rips loose because of their very inferior quality of material and design currently used in their manufacter. Shame on you Rayban!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 13, 2015
I bought these for my husband and they were perfect! Exactly the ones he wanted!

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses