5.0 out of 5 stars Check the Size before you get them.
Glasses look great and are authentic, but I ordered them for my boyfriend and the frames are too small. Easy return! Just wanted everyone to know (because I didn't) that 58 mm are normal sized and look great on me (girl) and 62 mm are more for a guys face (or if you want the bigger frames.)
Published 1 month ago by Cindy Nunez

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Ray Ban
I would have given no star to this product if the system allowed.

I have the same doubt as some of the previous reviews. These sunglasses from Sunglass Express are suspect.
I ordered a pair of Ray Ban RB3025 Aviator to surprise my dad for his birthday two months ago but found out recently it's a fake one when giving it to my dad.

1) There is no...
Published 16 months ago by Jade

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Ray Ban, September 30, 2013
I would have given no star to this product if the system allowed.

1) There is no little etching of "RB" on either of the lenses of the sunglasses.
2) The sunglasses is way too heavier compared to my own pair of Aviator.
3) The box used the different materials.

I'm very disappointed but it's too late to return the product. I wish Amazon could eventually do something to stop vendors to sell fake stuff on the site.
DO NOT BUY your sunglasses here even though it seems a great deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!, December 4, 2014
Do not buy these sunglasses! They are clearly fake!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake counterfeit product, December 10, 2014
Even after reading multiple reviews of having fake ray ban on this website, I took courage and ordered to see if by any chance I will get the original... but immediately after opening the box, the glasses were too heavy just like any mobile and they didn't fit to my face... everything is duplicate and paperwork is like something which can't be trusted... Immediately opened amazon.com and clicked return items.... dont go for this... buy original one from rayban site only

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the Size before you get them., December 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars cool glasses, April 13, 2014
i bought it for my husband. he has a wider face so we bought the large size. it fit, however, somewhat small. but he liked it still

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the price and great delivery on time, November 26, 2014
Outstanding and out of this world . Original and new .. worth the price and great delivery on time ... best buy and looks stunning . Elegant and classy !!

5.0 out of 5 stars beatiful sunglasses, May 5, 2014
Exactly what i want, beatiful sunglasses, i was a little nervous of the color or the size, but they are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, but had to return., May 7, 2014
Christa Stafford (YUCCA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
One of the tragedies of ordering online is that you think you know what the average size of a thing is and you are way off. This has been a great lesson in how sunglasses are sized. Unless you are Shreck, these I promise, will be too large for your face. But they are well made and wonderful. Now, to order the right size....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, October 9, 2013
I like Ray-Ban glasses and these are the best ones yet. The lens are excellent. Ray-Ban Aviator sun glasse hold up well. Ray-Ban aviators may look flimsy but they are not. I got three years of service out of the pair I owned before this pair. They were fine until they not fully survive being run through the washing machine and dryer in a pants pocket. Even then they are usable but have a lens with a damaged edge. Therefor I have bought new Ray-Bans for going out and will use the old ones when I am doing yard work. The glasses arrived well with a new case I advise buying these glasses from this vender.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban Quality As Usual, December 10, 2012
BD King (Phoenix Arizona) - See all my reviews
In 50+ years of wearing sunglasses I've now gone through four pairs of Ray-Ban aviators. One pair is at the bottom of Galveston Bay, another somewhere in an airport in California, one pair destroyed after a heavy relative dropped and stepped on them (by accident), and the fourth pair fell off during a motorcycle ride during a brisk crosswind gust. The nice thing about Ray-Bans is that they tend to last a long time.

I bought this pair for the 62mm 'giant' lens aspect, and it fits my face better than the previous glasses did. Be aware that if you don't have a large, wide face, these will likely be too large. A few other reviewers commented on quality and fit, but I am pleased with both in this specific pare of sunglasses.

One negative comment, which kept this to 4 stars: I wish Ray-Ban would upgrade their glass case, It is clunky and the flap is an annoyance.

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses