Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on May 22, 2014
The glasses were really nice, just to small for my taste. I loved the rubberized frame. Also, like the fact that the glasses came with their own case and glass cleaning cloth.
on March 13, 2015
I purchased these and they where too small for my face. I contacted the seller and they had the larger version and exchanged them for me. If this is for a woman or a child then they will fit great, but for a man you may want to get the larger size.
on May 6, 2015
I love it !!!
review image
on February 21, 2016
I almost strictly wear wayfarers but usually with reflective lenses. This is a little different from my norm. However, the 55 mm fit great. I got mine from XWear and they are most certainly authentic and in fact polarized. They fit comfortably to my head and provide ideal protection from UV rays and other harmful radiation. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase but am now curious how the 52 mm would have fit. I do typically like my sunglasses in smaller sizes if possible. Oh well, its better to have a pair that i know fits then to wonder what if and get a pair that could have been potentially too small. 5 stars from me. Cheers!
on June 15, 2015
I have a very thin face, and most sunglasses are too wide for me. The 51mm version of the Ray-Ban RB4165 "Justin" sunglasses fit my thin face perfectly. The design is similar to Wayfarer, and classic enough that you can wear with a business suit. But at the same time, the versions with rubberized frames are durable enough for contact sports where you might get hit in the face (beach volleyball, snowboarding, etc). So if you have a thin face, and you want to buy one pair of sunglasses that can be used for all situations, I think the 51mm versions of the Ray-Ban RB4165 "Justin" sunglasses are a good choice.
on November 1, 2015
The answer to your question is YES, they are AUTHENTIC! I couldn't believe it myself, especially because I've been fooled many times on amazon. The price is great if we're comparing to the RETAIL store prices. I've already made them into my prescription sunglasses because I am blind af lol! So I highly recommend this product if it's for a woman. They are a little too small for a mans face. Happy with my purchase!
on July 16, 2014
These glasses have the style and optical quality that sets Ray-Bans apart from the others. The rubber frame is surprisingly light and soft to the touch, which make the glasses feel great while wearing. The rubber does however make it a bit more difficult than usual to clean the edges of the lenses, but that is a small complaint for a great pair of sunglasses.
on April 26, 2015
This is the best looking pair of Ray Ban sunglasses I have ever purchased. The shade of purple is just perfect and blends in so well with the gray. I am having prescription lenses put in them. They fit well and are very comfortable.
on July 21, 2015
The color "Light Havana" is much darker than what is represented. The frames are almost solid brown, with a matte finish.
review image
on April 29, 2014
Great sunglasses, a cool variation of the RB Wayfarers or New Wayfarers that everyone else has. Love the matte finish. The tortoise is darker than the pictures indicate.