Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on April 2, 2015
Ive been eying these glasses for a while now and finally decided to buy them a couple weeks ago.

I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.

Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view

As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
review image review image review image
88 comments|443 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2015
Ordered the 55mm and they were too wide/loose on my face. Then I ordered a pair of 52mm and they fit however the frames are incredibly squat...might not be good if you like big frames. Also concerned about authenticity of the 55mm ones I bought. They might be a knockoff as the glasses are squeaky and the etching is deferent than the 52mms I bought.

Photo shows the 55mm in the first one & the 52mm in the second.
review image
22 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2015
I really like these glasses. I was contemplating on getting polarized and or nonpolarized, a friend said, "If you're going to spend that much money on glasses and plan on keeping them, why wouldn't you spend the extra for polarized." So I bought polarized, I am glad I did! These are some really good glasses, people compliment me on them. These are just some classic glasses, I am glad I invested in a good pair of frames. Btw I bought the 52 mm, but it was a tad too small, so I upgraded to 55 mm (see picture below.) After buying quality glasses, I will start purchasing products based on quality instead of price. I take MUCH better care of these glasses, no telling how much money I wasted on all the other glasses!
on November 7, 2014
Second time ordering a pair of these due to my original pair being stolen off my desk at work. Love the quality! They fit like a gem and I would recommend these to anyone who wants raybans for a good price!
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 21, 2015
I almost strictly wear wayfarers but usually with reflective lenses. This is a little different from my norm. However, the 55 mm fit great. I got mine from XWear and they are most certainly authentic and in fact polarized. They fit comfortably to my head and provide ideal protection from UV rays and other harmful radiation. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase but am now curious how the 52 mm would have fit. I do typically like my sunglasses in smaller sizes if possible. Oh well, its better to have a pair that i know fits then to wonder what if and get a pair that could have been potentially too small. 5 stars from me. Cheers!
review image review image review image review image
on April 16, 2014
I ordered these sunglasses "shipped and sold by Amazon" and was amazed to find that they are fake. I took them to a Sunglass Hut (who's parent company owns the Ray-Ban brand) and it turns out they make look like the real thing, but the lenses are too small. It is unbelievable that Amazon would sell fake Ray-Bans. They need to sort this out with their suppliers.
on January 26, 2015
Wow they are hot! And sexy
on February 19, 2015
My optician cuts his lenses so they can come out easy with no heat required, and they can be put in a different style of the same frame. This is my third 2132 frame, I accessorize my frame with my clothing. This is my first Amazon Ray-Ban purchase, and they are the same frame you would get at a designer boutique, only for a lesser price. Shipped and sold by Amazon and they are authentic. For those who say they are not authentic because they came with a brown case and the icons book was not included, please do your homework. First Luxottica the manufacturer of Ray-Ban since 1999 ships their sunglasses with a Black or Brown case usually. The color may vary depending on the sunglasses purchased, and weather or not they are a "special edition ". Lastly the icons book does not come with the 2132 New Wayfarer. The icons book only come with the icon glasses: Original Wayfarer, Aviator, Clubmaster ect... I was so impressed with these from Amazon I have already ordered a second pair in a different color. I highly recommend this frame shipped and sold by Amazon.
on September 9, 2012
Bought these to replace a pair I got at a retail outlet (that I lost). They don't feel like the genuine article; flimsy, plasticky, and the lenses move around a little in the frame. You get what you pay for.
on October 23, 2015
Hello Sunglass Hut Amazon,

Sorry for the BAD Feedback. I just got my purchased Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm (Black on Beige Frame/Green Solid Lens)
Had the item authenticated, the item is 100% Fake.
1. No RB Etch
2. Missing Item Detail white sticker on Box
3. Bad Print on Leather Case
4. RayBan Wording Not clear or Define enough on the button
5. Bad Printing on manual

Thank you if you can fix this, if not then let this feedback be a warning to all your customers

Here is my email add engr_arphi@yahoo.com, you may contact me there
Or you can also contact me in Facebook my username is William Milby