Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on April 2, 2015
Ive been eying these glasses for a while now and finally decided to buy them a couple weeks ago.

I love them! they fit perfectly and look amazing. I was going back and forth between the 55mm and 52 mm but ultimately decided on the 52mm after reading A LOT of reviews. I am 6'0" 160 lbs and have a fairly narrow face. The width of the two different size do not vary that much but the 52 are noticeably more more squat (the measurement from the top of the lens to the bottom). My friend has the same pair accept in the 55mm size and I tried them on. Personally I do not like bigger sunglasses so I preferred the 52mm pair. I don't think you can go wrong with either pair it just comes down to preference in sunglass size, larger or smaller.

Attached are images of the 55m straight on and and 52mm straight on and side view

As far as authenticity that some reviews have been questioning... I am no professional but I closely compared them to my friend's and I could not see any difference whatsoever. The pair I received seem to be legit and for $70 you can't beat the price. In my opinion if you've been contemplating buying these I say do it you wont regret your decision. Happy shopping!
review image review image review image
88 comments| 454 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2015
I really like these glasses. I was contemplating on getting polarized and or nonpolarized, a friend said, "If you're going to spend that much money on glasses and plan on keeping them, why wouldn't you spend the extra for polarized." So I bought polarized, I am glad I did! These are some really good glasses, people compliment me on them. These are just some classic glasses, I am glad I invested in a good pair of frames. Btw I bought the 52 mm, but it was a tad too small, so I upgraded to 55 mm (see picture below.) After buying quality glasses, I will start purchasing products based on quality instead of price. I take MUCH better care of these glasses, no telling how much money I wasted on all the other glasses!
review image
on November 7, 2014
Second time ordering a pair of these due to my original pair being stolen off my desk at work. Love the quality! They fit like a gem and I would recommend these to anyone who wants raybans for a good price!
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 16, 2014
I ordered these sunglasses "shipped and sold by Amazon" and was amazed to find that they are fake. I took them to a Sunglass Hut (who's parent company owns the Ray-Ban brand) and it turns out they make look like the real thing, but the lenses are too small. It is unbelievable that Amazon would sell fake Ray-Bans. They need to sort this out with their suppliers.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2015
I almost strictly wear wayfarers but usually with reflective lenses. This is a little different from my norm. However, the 55 mm fit great. I got mine from XWear and they are most certainly authentic and in fact polarized. They fit comfortably to my head and provide ideal protection from UV rays and other harmful radiation. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase but am now curious how the 52 mm would have fit. I do typically like my sunglasses in smaller sizes if possible. Oh well, its better to have a pair that i know fits then to wonder what if and get a pair that could have been potentially too small. 5 stars from me. Cheers!
review image review image review image review image
on September 9, 2012
Bought these to replace a pair I got at a retail outlet (that I lost). They don't feel like the genuine article; flimsy, plasticky, and the lenses move around a little in the frame. You get what you pay for.
on July 6, 2015
These are my first pair of Ray-Ban's and in short I'm a happy customer. Right out of the box, based on feel alone, I could tell they were well constructed. The acetate frame feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. The metal hinges are bolstered into the frame and secured by a single screw at the joint. Like other reviewers have said the frame is darker than the pictures shown online. The tortoise pattern can be seen in brighter conditions.The sunglasses feature blue/green mirror polarized lenses. The lenses provide excellent contrast and clarity. I did notice the subtle gradient (dark to light from top to bottom) when looking through them. New Wayfarer bridges are narrower than the originals but they fit snug on my face. At the price point I got them for ($78 including tax) they're practically a steal.
on May 18, 2013
I wasn't sure whether to go with the 52 or 55 mm size. In the end I ordered the 52 mm and am glad that i did. They are smaller than the classic Ray Ban sunglasses, but I like them a lot on my face. The lenses seem to be of high quality and the shade is just right (and not too dark) so that you can wear them even when it is not super bright outdoors. They are fairly light, actually lighter than I would have expected, but they seem sturdy and well built. My wife likes them so much we may have to order some for her as well.
on March 14, 2013
I think these were not real Ray Bans. Compared to the RB 2132 that I own, it was lighter weight, the lenses were loose and the earpieces creak when you move them. If they are actually made by Ray Ban, then their quality has gone way down. These were not worth the money and I returned them.
on May 25, 2014
elegant as hell as expected however there is some white marks on the inner side of the lens ... still very iconoic i just need some time to get used to it ..

I'm quite sure it's geneiun ... i guess
review image review image review image