Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 20, 2015
These are a great and unique color. I have no doubt that they are authentic Ray-bans in the "New Wayfarer" style. Regardless of color, these glasses are definitely for a female or small male, as they would be very undersized on a larger male's face. My wife loves the matte tan color with purple lenses.
on August 18, 2015
They're ban's. What more can you say? I was abit nervous when I saw either USA made or Overseas made. No chi chi for me please, especially at the prixe they sell for. So these are newer wayfarers, which I believe are abit smaller frames. No complaints or pressure on the temple. Like the off color, and still Italian made. Respect-
on October 8, 2014
I don't quite understand the sizing of the ray ban sunglasses. I tried the Erica, they only come in one size, and I looked like a dragged down Basset Hound. So I ordered the new wayfarer in the smallest size, 52, and they fit perfect.

The color is muted and very pretty and they are polarized, which I wanted. I wish they had some red and blue frames in polarized.

I have been reading about many of these glasses being fake but I do not believe mine are. They appear to be very well made and sturdy, the arm says that they are made in Italy, the lens are real glass, if they are fake, I can't tell.

I could not be happier.
on April 4, 2015
I read a bunch of reviews after I purchased a pair that were matte beige with pink lenses. After reading many that said they were fake, I too questioned the authenticity of the pair I received. They seemed lighter than what I thought they should have been. The hinges were different than the ones I found online. The case was brown with a black logo. I expected a black one with a gold seal like the pair I had in the past. I took the glasses to a sunglass retailer and asked them to look at them. They told me mine are authentic. The hinges are different because they went to a new style. I guess the moral of the story is, take yours to someone who knows about sunglasses if you're not sure about yours before you get mad and send them back which is what I imagine happens quite a bit.
on January 22, 2015
I really liked these glasses, they were real, I did some research online on how to check and see and they passed on all fronts, I had to return them because despite the smaller size they still did not fit my face. The glasses themselves were really nice and I wish I could keep them but I am going to try junior size sunglasses to see if I have better luck. I am 4'10 and have an ongoing issue in finding sunglasses for obvious reasons.
on March 28, 2015
great option for small faces. much as i've liked them, i could never wear regular Wayfarers because they looked oversized and completely clowny on me. these are a perfect fit, even in the smallest size.

price on Amazon can't be beat. absolutely the genuine article as well.
on March 21, 2014
this is a review for the Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses,52 mm,MATTE BEIGE

they're cute, I loved the color since I saw them in a store in Mexico, so I decided to buy them at Amazon for a 100 bucks less and venture for the 52mm since the 55mm were no longer available, but they are small and my face is small, go figure....
on July 9, 2014
this size is the perfect fit on my face....i have been trying on diff Ray-Bans & have to return them back, i was looking for something that doesnt sits on my face that causes dentations & marks on my cheeks....i was so happy when i tried them on the very first time....IT JUST FITS PERFECT!!!!!! thank u!!., my hunt is done👍😊
on February 7, 2016
I was unsure if the pair I received was authentic, as it seemed light and flimsy. It looked real, however, the sticker was missing when I received it. It also was missing the plastic protective sleeves and the box was pretty banged up. I called Amazon and received a replacement pair. The replacement was also missing the plastic sleeves, RayBan sticker, and had fingerprint marks on the lenses. I ended up returning them as I'm not sure if they're authentic. They may well be, but certainly not new.
on April 30, 2014
I am an average sized-face female and the 52 is perfect. These are great sunglasses. I love how lightweight they are and I love the matte frames. Not sure what people are referring to saying they're fake, because they seem very legit to me. Brand new in the box.