Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 30, 2012
I first bought this one on ebay from "smart liquidation" $102, they came in and I knew that they were fake, because i have the real one from sunglass hut. only 4 out of 700 people knew about it being fake and gave him bad feedback, so i had pay $5 to ship it back. that person is making a lot money selling fake ray bans which is illegal. That being said, this amazon seller's sunglasses are 100% authentic when i compared it to the one i have already. and the price is about the same as ebay. I also live in florida and it came in 5 days. even though it said 18 days at least. Best Deal ever since I paid $150 plus tax so $160. Go to sunglass hut try on sunglasses. amazon will have lower prices.
22 comments|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2015
I purchased these as a gift for my wife and they are very nice, almost wanted to keep them for myself. I have a pair of carbon fiber aviators which are also fantastic. Ray bans are now being manufactured in China and Italy, this pair is made in Italy. We checked Sunglass Hut and they had some from China. My personal opinion is that the ones made in Italy are nicer.
on October 3, 2015
Awesome
on March 19, 2014
Purchased, and compared directly with the real thing purchased at Macy's. The seller was Lunettes4me. DO NOT believe them. The seller also disputed my review of them as selling knock-off items advertised as genuine. They insist these are genuine. THEY ARE DEAD WRONG.

The indicators to look for are:
- No UPC (barcode) on the box
- Although Ray Ban does apparently make different colored carrying cases, the knock-offs came with a brown case of lesser quality than the genuine ones. Genuine case was black for this model purchased at Macy's.
- Flocking (soft fuzzy stuff) inside carrying case was deposited all over the sunglasses and came off on your hands
- Documentation lettering is fuzzy due to being photo copied.
- No address for Luxottica Group on the included documentation. It's there on genuine product.
- Feel of the arms moving when opening/closing were not smooth like on a genuine pair.
- Slight defect on one of the plastic pieces that go over the ear. Quality Control from Ray Ban would have caught this.
- Screen printing color and size was different (lighter red-tone, larger, and not as sharp) on the cleaning cloth
- If you have a real pair to compare with, and a magnifying glass, the RB etching on the lens was not the same as a real pair. Very close, but not the same.

I fault Amazon for letting this fraud continue. I pointed it out to Amazon, and the response was of course to ensure I received a full refund; however, there was absolutely NO interest on Amazon's part in dealing with the seller regarding the fact they are passing off knock-offs to unsuspecting customers.
on November 22, 2013
My glasses did not came with the "The Icons" little book like it's in the picture, and no stamp in the lens. I'm getting doubts if it is really original. I would like te seller to tell me why.
55 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglasses arrived today, and I'm completely satisfied. What I received was undoubtably the REAL Ray-Ban product: packaged in a Ray-Ban box with sticker on the end including the 'Made in Italy' statement and including the Ray-Ban sunglasses case, a small 'manufacturer's information note' paper that is written in no less than 24 languages (!!!) - and I'm not joking (I counted). Plus a small marketing brochure 'The Icons' telling the story of Ray-Ban, and finally a lens cleaning cloth with the Ray-Ban logo. The sunglasses themselves have the Ray-Ban logo etched on the right lens prominently, and very subtly etched on the left lens.

So, that's the package. It's as pictured here, and I start with that description because there is always going to be some trepidation at buying something like this online. Will you get The Real Deal, or a cheap knock-off? Well, I purchased mine from Amazon, not from a third-party seller, to reduce that risk, and I am not disappointed.

Now to the sunglasses themselves. I think that there are a few things to know, for someone considering Ray-Ban sunglasses:

- they come in a very wide variety of frame sizes, lens tints and colors, polarized and non-polarized, and with different frame colors and finishes. If you are not already familiar with these sunglasses and know what you want, then my recommendation is that you first go to the Ray-Ban website and familiarize yourself with those variations, especially if you think that you will want something other than the Traditional Gold Frame, Green Lens sunglass. Once at the Ray-Ban website, select 'customize' at the top, and you'll find yourself on a page where you have the full ability to vary the choices I've summarized below. These variations can all be found on Amazon although navigating through all of the sellers and product pages on Amazon that list the different variations of these sunglasses can be very time consuming and confusing.

- For the 3025 Aviator style, the following variations are available:
--- There are no less than 35 choices of lenses - 'classic', 'legends', 'gradient', 'mirrored and flash', and 'polarized'
--- There are 8 variations in frame color - basic colors of gold and matte gold, and 'trendy' colors of black and 5 others
--- There are 5 choices of temple tips (the end of the earpiece) - black or white as basic choices, and brown, beige or transparent also available
--- There are a three different sizes available for the Ray-Ban Large Aviator RB3025. THIS IS IMPORTANT:
----------- 58 14 135: the basic standard size is 58 mm lens diameter, 14 mm bridge width, with temple length 135 mm
----------- 55 14 135: slightly smaller lens size, with same bridge width and temple length
----------- 62 14 140: larger lens size and temple length
--- There are also further variations to the Aviator sunglass:
----------- Large Aviator II RB3026: only available as 62 14 140
----------- Small Aviator RB3044: only available as 52 14 135
----------- Folding Aviator RB3479: available in 55 14 140 and 58 14 145
----------- Outdoorsman II RB3029 (includes 'brow bar' or 'sweat bar'): available in 62 14 140
----------- Outdoorsman RB3030 (includes ''brow bar' or 'sweat bar' plus cable temples): available in 58 14 160
----------- Outdoorsman II Rainbow RB3407 (with 'brow bar' in pink and possibly other color variations): available in 55 14 135 and 58 14 135
----------- Outdoorsman II Craft RB3422Q (with 'brow bar' and temple pads in genuine hand stitched deer leather): available in 58 14 135
----------- Shooter RB3138 (with 'brow bar' or 'sweat bar' and a small circle just below the brow bar. Also the lenses are placed closer together than other Aviator models): available in 58 09 135

- once you have figured out what you want, then the complexity is reduced and it's simply a matter of determining which seller is offering the best price. My own choice was to purchase from Amazon, not from a third-party seller, and I actually ordered two different pairs of sunglasses because I wanted to try both the polarized and non-polarized lenses, and the choices I found also had some variation in frame color that I thought would be worth checking out. I therefore purchased for myself, from Amazon, the following two pairs:

Ray-Ban Men's Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses, RB3025, 58mm, polarized lens, grey frame, 135 mm temple
Ray-Ban Men's Aviator Large Metal Non-Polarized Sunglasses, RB3025, 58mm, gold frame, 135 mm temple

The quality of these sunglasses is apparent from the first moment when you remove them from the case. The frames are very high quality, and the gold frame in particular is finished to a high polish and looks absolutely fabulous. The gray frame is less distinctive but equally handsome. I haven't used them in the sunlight for long enough yet to be able to know the difference between the polarized and non-polarized lenses, but my expectation is that the polarized lenses will be my choice for the brightest days and outdoor use, particularly occasions such as on the water. Both glasses provide a good degree of sun protection without darkening my vision overmuch. And both provide the UV protection that my eye doctor told me to get.

I think that some adjustment is going to be necessary, to the nose pieces as well as the temples, to get these to fit exactly right. I'll take them to one of the local optometrist shops and see if I can get them to help with that, so that they are adjusted correctly.

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator. I'm pleased with my choice.
on July 21, 2015
I come from China heilongjiang province
Chinese friends to see this is our fate, my wechat is 4073749
review image review image
on October 7, 2014
on March 22, 2014
I decided to buy my bestfriend a pair for his 20th birthday since he has been bugging me since high school to borrow one of my many RayBans. I have been wearing RB's since I was 12 years and I have a pair that is over 60 years old that my dad gave me. I decided to order the black and gold frame Aviators for my buddy since I had an amazon gift card to spare.

Once I got the glasses it seemed that they were heavier then usual. I didn't mind it at first since I thought it might be a redesigned pair. Because I'm a bit of an OCD person when it comes to my shades I decided to order a pair straight from Rayban. I order the same exact pair and once the box came I could tell that even the pouch was made differently and looked more professional. Once I grabbed the glasses out of the case I could already tell the weight was different. When I put the glasses on the deal broke for me, the glasses from RayBan felt more comfortable and had that weight I was used to. Even the glass on the real pair was more clear then the amazon pair.

If you are really wanting to buy a pair I recommend to go right threw the source. I can say I'm disappointed that Amazon and it's co-sellers are running this great company and product to the ground.
on August 11, 2015
This particular model Ray Ban Aviator has always been my favorite and finally decided to get through Amazon with a doubt in mind whether it's real or fake given the price that Amazon offered it for.
But I can say for sure now after verifying that it is infant real and authenticity Ray Ban. I have seen some reviews where talking about not real but in my case it is authentic.
I have gotten lot of compliments wearing this. I strongly recommend this product.
review image review image review image