5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and quality important
Made in Italy, great quality for the price. Made by Luxottica (largest frame manufacturer in the world, for brand like gucci, prada, etc. w/ 300% markups at retail stores). These are well worth the price for the quality and style you are getting.

Sizing
50's are the normal sized lenses, 55's are oversized (if you like that style)
Brown come only in...
Published on June 6, 2011 by leppyaxp

2.0 out of 5 stars Folding arm hinges dig into my temple
This is a review of RB4105 601 Black/Crystal Green 54mm

These are Ray-Bans and nice... BUT the folding arm hinges protrude beyond of the inner flat side of the arms that they dig into the temple of my big round noggin - leave indent marks.. ouch. Too bad... I like the idea of folded compact form form factor. I returned and bought a pair of normal RB2132 and I'm...
Published 20 months ago by Jonathan Kranzfelder

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing and quality important, June 6, 2011

Sizing
50's are the normal sized lenses, 55's are oversized (if you like that style)
Brown come only in 50's, black in both sizes.
Also the lenses are more of a 90 degree angle unlike the original wayfarers which have more of a tilt.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 54mm is good for people with wider faces., October 22, 2011
Renato (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Beautiful! As you might know these sunglasses come in 2 different sizes 50mm and 54mm. I got the 54mm version and it is good for people with wider faces (like me) but it is not huge. The size is just perfect. If you're looking for the 50mm version which would be the "regular" sized version just look for RB4105 50mm. You also have the option of getting the original wayfarer (not foldable) which is identical to this one except for the fact that it does not fold. (for the non-foldable version you have more choices of color though). But I love the fact that I can fold these sunglasses and put them in my shirt pocket. The case is a little smaller than a cigarrete pack. (I have attached some pictures comparing the size of the sunglasses with a few other things such as an iPhone and another pair of RayBan sunglasses (RB3293). It's always better when you buy it directly from Amazon.com. Fast shipping, no hassle returns and great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban does it again! Excellent sunglasses!, August 9, 2013
These are my favorite pair of ray ban sunglasses! Before purchasing this pair, I tried on the original style wayfarer and the new style wayfarer, but these folding wayfarer fit the best. I felt the OG style wayfarer were too boxy and big on my face as well as much heavier on the face and has a large tilt. The new style wayfarer seemed too small on my face and didn't have that stand out pop as the OG. The folding wayfarer fit perfectly, does not have a large tilt so does not look awkward when you smile with it on, and about 3 times as lighter than the OG while maintaining the classic ray ban look. Also, the fit is a little tighter as it wraps around the head more than the OG and the legs are bit shorter. Hopefully this helps, but the best way to compare is to try on all 3 before buying one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied 100%, April 27, 2012
I ordered a pair of Ray-Ban RB4105 and overall I am truly satisfied with my purchase. The sunglasses are 100% authentic and comes with everything. Shipping was fast and had no worries about late delivery. Overall, great purchase and will be buying again in the near future. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, January 23, 2013
After trying on all the different styles of Ray-Bans (and sizes), I landed on these. I thought the folding part was going to be odd, but they are perfect! I like the original wayfarers, but the tilt didn't quite suit my face. These have less of a tilt, but the same great shape. For sizing--50mm is the standard for the originals and the folding and that's what I purchased. I was hesitant about the lens color because in the picture it looks quite light (crystal brown gradient), but in person it is not too light at all. Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, robust, and portable, May 8, 2014
These look great on. The optics are fine, and the folding means they sit nicely in a pocket without showing or breaking. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 30, 2014
Love the folding arms they fit in my handbag perfectly and they really comfortable and look great. Very happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, June 28, 2012
They are a lot better than the original Wayfarers. Worth the money had them in a few days they come with a protective case.

4.0 out of 5 stars RB LOVER Forever!!, March 25, 2014
My first pair of Ray Ban, love them folding was an extra touch.. Also fit in small purses or fanny pouches when traveling..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shades, September 3, 2013
Bought this model instead of the standard Wayfarer. I have the 55mm New Wayfarer model which was previously my favourite sunglass until this one!

The folding model fit my face much more comfortably than regular Wayfarers and New Wayfarers. Definitely try on at a store before buying if possible.

Folding feature is neat and was worried about durability at first but I have no concerns now after using them all summer long.

Would highly recommend!