Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 23, 2013
After trying on all the different styles of Ray-Bans (and sizes), I landed on these. I thought the folding part was going to be odd, but they are perfect! I like the original wayfarers, but the tilt didn't quite suit my face. These have less of a tilt, but the same great shape. For sizing--50mm is the standard for the originals and the folding and that's what I purchased. I was hesitant about the lens color because in the picture it looks quite light (crystal brown gradient), but in person it is not too light at all. Very happy with my purchase!
0Comment15 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
My favorite sun glasses! And since they fold in to a tiny piece they dont take up any space on my purse.
on April 14, 2013
These sunglasses are great. I tried them on in a store first and loved them, but they were about $250, and then I found the same ones here on Amazon for like $120 or so, and bought them right away. They fold up, which is cool because I can put them in their case in my purse, and not worry about them getting scratched. I don't know if the many screws will start to loosen with more wear, but we'll see. You can't tell they're fold up glasses at all though, the lines aren't visible.
on December 10, 2015
Love the shape of the frames. I had actually tried these on at a store in the mall before buying them, because I'm kind of picky with frames, and I have to try on a lot usually before finding a pair that I think looks good on my face and that can work for different styles. The hinges on the frames I received are just a little looser than the ones in the store that I tried on, so the arm sometimes folds in a little if I take them off and put one of arms on the neck of my shirt. I have actually thought briefly a couple of times that I could easily just take a tiny little screwdriver to it to tighten them up, it's just not that big of a deal to me so I guess I have been too lazy to put forth that effort!

I get lots of compliments on the style. I like they way they rest on my face and ears. I also like that these are a Wayfarer styles but they ARE a unique wayfarer. They are not the same as either the classic or the new wayfarer, but as far as I have seen, are their own frame separate form any of the other wayfarers. I used to have another less common wayfarer style that were stolen and I was SUPER bummed. So many people wear the wayfarers now that I like still being able to rock RayBans but sporting a more personal/unique style.

I still have the case from my old raybans so must of the time I put these in there (without folding them up, obviously), but there have been a couple of times, going to a wedding or event that I want to carry a small clutch and not my big purse, so having the little case these fold into has been nice.

Overall have been really happy with these, they came at a good price (better than I would've gotten at a retailer).
on March 12, 2014
Item was shipped and delivered as expected. The sunglasses arrived in perfect shape. I just love the classic and yet trendy look of them. The lens in gradient brown provide a distinctive note to these model. I just wore them today for the first time and got tons of compliments. I may also say this type of sunglasses look fab in differently shaped faces, which is already a huge note. These are my second Folding Wayfarer glasses (the first I got them in black). I am obsessed with the folding feature. I share the black pair with my husband, who now will be very pleased to be able to wear them as often/long as he wants. Being so small when folded, this model is perfect for men jacket pockets.
on September 3, 2013
Bought this model instead of the standard Wayfarer. I have the 55mm New Wayfarer model which was previously my favourite sunglass until this one!

The folding model fit my face much more comfortably than regular Wayfarers and New Wayfarers. Definitely try on at a store before buying if possible.

Folding feature is neat and was worried about durability at first but I have no concerns now after using them all summer long.

Would highly recommend!
on June 3, 2014
I have bought 3 of theses. Loved them so much I bought two more for gifts. One for my teen daughter and my best friend since she travels all the time. They look great on and make really nice. The best thing is that they don't take up any room in your purse. Highly recommend them. The picture looks like the glass is a really light color but it isn't.
on February 10, 2016
I've been looking for a perfect sunglasses for my round face. According to the article I've read online, Ray-ban wayfarer is one of the suggested style. I was so happy to see that the price here is way much lower than the ones at the mall. It fits me perfectly and I like the gradient! It is so small that I can put it inside my small purse.
on September 15, 2014
I shopped around for sunglasses for a few months because I didn't just want designer glasses, I wanted glasses actually see out of. These glasses are great! They are good looking(hard to beat a classic style), the lens are perfect for me and the folding option takes them over the top! I would recommend to family and friends.
on March 23, 2014
These are nice glasses and look really good but READ THE DESCRIPTION!!! The model number I ordered are FOLDING they hinge at the nose piece and also at a second spot on the ear piece. So the fit easily in small spaces like your pocket. They weren't the exact model I was looking for but I ended up with a neat set of glasses.