5.0 out of 5 stars An adult with a small head!
So I am a 25 year old female, 5 foot, 115lbs and tiny everywhere. I can never find a solid pair of sunglasses due to my small head - I always look like I'm being swallowed by them. So I ordered these and they are the BEST sunglasses I've ever bought, fit perfect for me and look wonderful. So if you're a petite lady these may be for you too! :)
Published 6 months ago by Katie Lynn Ducharme

3.0 out of 5 stars Toddler size
These were cute, made in China, plastic ...my 13 year old wanted some nice lenses for golf. May I suggest using a mannequin head for reference. We sent them back, company paid for the return which is nice. They are 2-3 year old size.
Published 4 months ago by Drewdleberg

5.0 out of 5 stars An adult with a small head!, February 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Glasses, June 5, 2014
I ordered the new wayfarer for adults first, they did not fit . I have a very small face for a 65 yr old grandmother, so I decided to order the ray ban Jr,s. They came in right on time and I couldn't wait to try them on. This is the best fitting pair of sunglasses I've ever had. The color is great too! Thanks Ray Ban.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, June 11, 2013
I bought them for my son and they are the perfect fit! My son is 11 and has a small face so these were the right size. Will be purchasing more for my nephew and niece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, but didn't keep..., June 28, 2013
If you are a petite adult, these may fit you! The measurements on these are 47-15-125. My prescription eye glasses measured pretty close. These Raybans are a little short on the ear. They feel sturdy, yet light. I had to return them because I need a wider lens because of the shape of my face (wide cheekbones).

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughters guft, December 18, 2013
We chose these for our daughters birthday present. She turned 9. She is very happy with them. They match her coat perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, October 23, 2013
fit great. Shipped quickly and safely. Looked just as advertised. I have a small face and these fit the bill perfectly.Thank you so much

3.0 out of 5 stars Toddler size, April 14, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Got these as a mistake. They are tiny! ..., July 29, 2014
Got these as a mistake. They are tiny! I was trying to buy the smaller ray bands because my face has a small nose and everything else likes to slide down on me. I will be returning them and getting the pair I wanted

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small!, July 21, 2014
These sunglasses are much smaller than they appear. I bought them for an 11 year old and they did not even come close to fitting.
They will need to be returned.

Rate and Discover Movies