5.0 out of 5 stars nice style
Love it. Super nice style, big glasses. The green polarized ray ban lens are the best. Awesome to drive too
Published 3 months ago by Vinebs

1.0 out of 5 stars Not geniune product
Nort sure I got the genuine product, the whole frame creaks and sweaks when I put them on my face.
The feright cost to return the item back to the US is too high, afraid Im stuck with them.
Published 27 days ago by Anrhony Monterosso

1.0 out of 5 stars Not geniune product, August 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great style. Although they seem a little flimsy so ..., July 6, 2014
Great style. Although they seem a little flimsy so you have to be extra careful with them. But over a good pair of sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars nice style, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Rayban greats!, April 30, 2014
I love the old school 80's style of these glasses and the polarized version just adds to the greatness. I highly recommend these. A great buy at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, July 13, 2013
Definitely a must have. They are really stylist. Another awesome pair by ray ban. I wear them everyday even in the rain. Lol

5.0 out of 5 stars HAD MY DOUBTS BUT THESE GLASSES ARE 100% REAL, July 17, 2013
I had my doubts about these glasses after reading alot of reviews, when I recieved these glasses I was a little skeptical. After comparing them to any other pair of Ray-bans I am very happy that I saved a few $'s and got a 100% authentic product for a great price. Will be buying my next pair (clubmasters) from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that they said they would be came fast in perfect shape very pleased with them, August 13, 2014
Everything that they said they would be came fast in perfect shape very pleased with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Thanks, September 14, 2014
Quick ship. Good product. Thanks.

Rate and Discover Movies