4.0 out of 5 stars Classic
Published on August 29, 2011 by Rider

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby size, not kids size
Iwouldn's say these are kid's sunglasses, they looked more like baby sun glasses. My daughter, who is 11 years old, tried the junior sunglasses on a shop but I didn't buy them because they didn't have the color she wanted. That's why I ordered these others, and they turned out to be too small!
Published on November 3, 2011 by CFV

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Ray-Ban Junior Kid's RJ9035S Resin Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I've worn Wayfarers for more than 20 years. My son is 4, and I didn't want to risk his eyes with some unknown plastic lenses. These have the real optical quality G-15 lenses and Ray-Ban made in Italy quality. They are very similar looking to original Wayfarers, but have a little curve across the front, which is probably better for kid faces. Size was the only thing I worried about. They are a bit big on my 4 YO and will probably fit him until he is 8 or 10. For anybody older than about 10, I think the smallest frame adult size is the way to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small, August 22, 2013
Nhung Nguyen (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ray-Ban Junior Kid's RJ9035S Resin Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I hoped that this one would fit my 5 years old son. He's type of average. But it so small. It only fits my 2 years old son but that small one already had his own favorite sunglass made by Julbo. This sunglass itself is so cute, well made and especially made in Italy that is rarely found these day for kids' sunglasses. But it's way too small. I wish instead of saying "one size", Amazon had the concrete size for it so we don't need to waste the shipping fee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice for kids, April 22, 2013
Love Ray ban junior kid's sunglasses! I have a two year old boy and the pair fits just right. Good quality, beautiful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 4-6 yrs old kid, July 6, 2013
daniel d kang (fullerton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I worried that this might be way too small for my 5 yrs boy but it fits perfect.

I really like the color and it is really nice quality product.

LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish, cute sunglasses!, March 4, 2011
I bought these sunglasses for my 3 year old son. He wore sunglasses last Summer, a cheap pair of Diego sunglasses, and loved them. I saw these on sale and had to have them, as my husband has a similar pair. I just hope he doesn't break them. He didn't break his last pair but has been known to break Mommy's or Granddaddy's glasses.
Overall, these sunglasses are very stylish and cute!! So happy my son has his first pair of Ray Ban's. =)

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby size, not kids size, November 3, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids sunglasses, August 2, 2013
I have worn wayfarers for over thirty years, so my eight year old son wanted his own pair. After seeing this pair for under forty bucks I could not resist. They fit him perfectly and make me smile every time I see him in them. Great use of my money no mater what my wife says.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, March 30, 2013
I read the reviews before i bought these and they were right. These are small for kids over 5-6 or so. I bought them for my 4yo and the fit fine. I like the look, matching mom and dad. They are high quality and at least I know my kid's eyes are not damaged by cheap lenses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Ray-Bans, October 21, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ray-Ban Junior Kid's RJ9035S Resin Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I ordered these a few weeks ago. Delivery took longer than I expected and they were slightly smaller than I expected but overall they came out really good! I am happy with this purchase and you will be too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
They don't get better than these!!!!!!

Ray-Ban Junior Kid's RJ9035S Resin Sunglasses