Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 5, 2013
Per the reviews, I hoped the sunglasses would fit my 6month son. It sure did! it is a little on the loose side, but perfect for our fast growing baby. I know he will still be able to wear it for at least another year or two! Excellent quality - as most RayBans are, and he got oh so many compliments! These are perfect for sunny bright days and protects those little sensitive eyes when outdoors. Only the best for my miracle baby!
review image
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2011
I've worn Wayfarers for more than 20 years. My son is 4, and I didn't want to risk his eyes with some unknown plastic lenses. These have the real optical quality G-15 lenses and Ray-Ban made in Italy quality. They are very similar looking to original Wayfarers, but have a little curve across the front, which is probably better for kid faces. Size was the only thing I worried about. They are a bit big on my 4 YO and will probably fit him until he is 8 or 10. For anybody older than about 10, I think the smallest frame adult size is the way to go.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2013
I have worn wayfarers for over thirty years, so my eight year old son wanted his own pair. After seeing this pair for under forty bucks I could not resist. They fit him perfectly and make me smile every time I see him in them. Great use of my money no mater what my wife says.
on July 6, 2013
I worried that this might be way too small for my 5 yrs boy but it fits perfect.

I really like the color and it is really nice quality product.

LOVE IT!
on April 22, 2013
Love Ray ban junior kid's sunglasses! I have a two year old boy and the pair fits just right. Good quality, beautiful color.
on November 3, 2011
Iwouldn's say these are kid's sunglasses, they looked more like baby sun glasses. My daughter, who is 11 years old, tried the junior sunglasses on a shop but I didn't buy them because they didn't have the color she wanted. That's why I ordered these others, and they turned out to be too small!
11 comment11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
I hoped that this one would fit my 5 years old son. He's type of average. But it so small. It only fits my 2 years old son but that small one already had his own favorite sunglass made by Julbo. This sunglass itself is so cute, well made and especially made in Italy that is rarely found these day for kids' sunglasses. But it's way too small. I wish instead of saying "one size", Amazon had the concrete size for it so we don't need to waste the shipping fee.
22 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2015
Really great looking, high quality, overpriced shades for my 4-year-old boy. When we first got them, he liked them so much he fought hard to keep them on in classroom. Eventually he agreed to use them only outside.
They're a little too big for a 3.5/4 year-old, still usable, they don't fall. I think they should still fit for 3-4 more years.
review image
on March 4, 2011
I bought these sunglasses for my 3 year old son. He wore sunglasses last Summer, a cheap pair of Diego sunglasses, and loved them. I saw these on sale and had to have them, as my husband has a similar pair. I just hope he doesn't break them. He didn't break his last pair but has been known to break Mommy's or Granddaddy's glasses.
Overall, these sunglasses are very stylish and cute!! So happy my son has his first pair of Ray Ban's. =)
0Comment9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2015
These glasses look great but I'm slightly concerned about the Made in China stamp on the arm of the glasses. It looks like a number of reviews state that their glasses were in fact made in Italy (as are all of our other Ray Bans that we own) so I'm not exactly sure why this Jr. pair was made in China. They also feel quite cheap and light.